The Little Sister who Couldn't Say No after Her Big Bro Kneeled and Begged for It - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Marriage is a custom created to become family with someone you love dearly; it’s why brides choose to take their husbands’ last names. Little sisters who love their brothers are already their family from conception and will be family for their whole lives. In this sense, can we not say that these little sisters have a special bond with their beloved brothers that transcends and obsoletes the need for marriage?

Dex-chan lover
I remember having a moment like this with my own sister... Except she said she'd marry her dad :fml:

Contributor
She can't marry him as in officially marry him but she can get pretty much as close as feasibly possible.

Incest isn't illegal in Japan so as long as they're of appropriate age they're fine, even to publically register him as the real father. and I think as long as he designates them properly they can have the inheritance rights.
If she wanted she could hold a ceremony and party for friends and family to swear a few personal vows, she doesn't even need to change her last name.
The only barrier would be public perception depending on their location.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be pissed if the author drops the ball with the stepsibling crap
yeah.... Too many authors cuck-out.

like "irregular at the magic academy".... like bruh, you went SEASONS, and multiple Issues, with everyone beleiving and accepting they were actual siblings.... only to dropout last minute with "actually their cousins... but actually not even related by blood.".... which was pointless af.

You even have some version of Oreimo trying to be like "they step-siblings" despite them obviously being siblings... (I believe it was the videogame that did that).

As for this author tho... given they're a hentai artist, I doubt they will do so with this one. Typically they reveal almost straight away when they do stepshit.

Dex-chan lover
So many people of culture in this comment section :chad:
I am glad everyone agrees that the step-siblings shit is a cop-out that authors use to make the normies happy. If you are scared to go all in on the incest route then don’t make the love interest siblings, author-san.

Dex-chan lover
So many people of culture in this comment section :chad:
I am glad everyone agrees that the step-siblings shit is a cop-out that authors use to make the normies happy. If you are scared to go all in on the incest route then don’t make the love interest siblings, author-san.
Exactly, it would be basically the same if they just did childhood friends instead too.

Dex-chan lover
...incest between adults is actually not illegal in Japan.

Well, it's not illegal in several countries, and it happens that Japan is one of them.

It may have been illegal at some point, in which case said statute may have been abolished in the 19th century.

At any rate, that's slightly unsettling.

Marriage is a custom created to become family with someone you love dearly; it’s why brides choose to take their husbands’ last names. Little sisters who love their brothers are already their family from conception and will be family for their whole lives. In this sense, can we not say that these little sisters have a special bond with their beloved brothers that transcends and obsoletes the need for marriage?
...look, you can walk into the locker or I can put you in there myself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread