The Live

other places have this up to chapter 25.......................................................😑

i just wonder. is there any manga/hua/hwa with this type of story where the MC isn't a knowitall?

Double-page supporter
Damn, this series is a diamond in the rough. It needs way more exposure than it’s getting right now...

lmao this guy really pulled a master keikaku on the mustache-twirling villain

In any era Reincarnated people are like poison that poisons the history, they after reincarnation always messup the original history, changing it to as they like

Into chapter 5 now, the writing is pretty shitty. Solid rpg system, and the eyes are drawn well. I'd give it a 7, so far.

Thank you author
for not dragging the revenge. But heck, I really want to give the guy a hug. The MC guy... 🥺😭

Dex-chan lover
Basically a Korean drama in terms of characterization and individual arcs, but a lot of the annoying shit inherent to those has been replaced by cool fantasy survival game stuff. So, pretty fucking awesome.

Gave up after chapter 30 or so. Artwork is awful, story is super generic with terrible pacing. It's just another one of those stories basically being mass-produced to capitalized on the fantasy/leveling genre. There's literally nothing there.

Could have been interesting, but its generic at best, I also gave up at ch 30, as @Cavo said the pacing is horrid,

Theory: his wish on the holy grail in the first chapter was to leave the journel for himself so he could go through the whole thing without suffering as much.

Users who are viewing this thread