The Lord of Money

Lol, no kidding the description can be misleading somehow

I thought that CJM is the protag and SCO is the villain then we will have villain became the protag (trapped in protag's body) to do whatever he wanted (because this sentence: "This is the start of the endless march of Cheon Joong Myung, the Lord of Money") like from nobody to someone with background. Only after SCO electrocuted I realised he was the protag 😂 no wonder CJM's temper was shit

Then I thought they're going to work together but that guy died just like what it supposed do to in other rebirth-on-another-body stories

Power Uploader
@MercifulCamel just caught upto the raws. the raws release every tuesday (latest chapter in the raws when this comment was posted is 23)

@Ghajik A that was what I feared, oh well I will wait for some chapters to build up again. Thanks for all the work with the series aswell.

This has been a really entertaining read so far, was unsure to start it but glad I did. Thanks for the chapters

I'm not too sold on the FL. For now she's barely a step above a blow up doll tbh. Only has one default expression, the "melancholic I'm just so pitful" down turned gaze and it's getting really old, really fast. Hope she gets some character development soon or that the author just scraps the romance all together. Or maybe put her in a coma or something. Could put the MC in a difficult situation and it's not like it would make a difference interaction wise (Yeah I really don't like her)

Users who are viewing this thread