The Lost City

Fed-Kun's army
Nope. I'll pass..I followed up until I saw the cross. Would've been nice if the source of power was more vague and not based off a real religion. You're playing with fantasy..use it you damn writer.

@kanaloa, that's not his power. At first, I thought it was based off of a religion or something too, but I read further ahead but it's not at all. Give it a try again, it's a good manhua.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it certainly fits my prerequisites, but it's a manhua. They are usualy soo bad.
You can feel the authors lack of social skills and EQ by a mile, and it's noticeable on the first page.

Gonna be honest I only started reading this for the girl who vaguely resembles android 18 and Annie leonhardt...anyone knows if she makes an appearance anytime soon

Group Leader
Considering this has an official english translation, we will unfortunately have to drop this.
We will complete up to the end of Act 4 (ch 82) before dropping it.

Thank you for everyone's support, and we hope you'll continue supporting this series~

@ShadowMadness Sad to hear you're dropping this project. Was a fun read. Just need to wait for the English version to catch up to what you scanlated now. Thanks for everything you translated so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Shadowmadness Oh come on another manhua going to the forbidden page of wecomics? First GirlxScience now this... I really hate regionlocks, wtf are us in the EU air to wecomics?

Users who are viewing this thread