The Love Story of a Girl with a Burn Account

Aggregator gang
For those who can say "It turned out well so Its okay" no. Sexual harrasment is sexual harrasment nothing changes it.
Rated 1

@22nd_Ranger Did you saw my comment and said that? That made me laugh

Sexual Harassment --> Wholesome Relationship still doesn't make the Harassment ok, comments that say it's fine are just wrong.

You did all things in the incorrect order =~= I don't like the sexual harassment, I think it's super weird to said it's all good because he's cute. If someone do that to me, I maybe would left the job instead to go out with him

It's a shame! ML HAD potential! But his cuteness was thrown away for the sake of some "spicy" story overturn...
Plus I sense if you quit this element of the story both could really develop good chemistry.

Anyway, thanks the translation!

This had so much potential but the pacing was too rushed . The sexual harassment is uncalled for. It would've been nice if he teased her in small increments at first to make her interested in him: like subtly help her at work by sharing his work etiquette; dropping inuendos without being too creepy; maybe be a mysterious admirer by sliding into her DMs and hinting that he knows her irl. I'm so frustrated!! I'm expecting so much from a oneshot 😅

Aggregator gang
It's a sexual assault you morons not harassment. Stripping someone is not a harassment. Commenting "nice bulge in those jeans " is sexual harassment.

Users who are viewing this thread