The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. i understand uploading a lower Quality image here and have a higher quality on your own site. but isn't this a bit TOO low, having to magnify over +150% and even then the text starts to blur, almost to point of unreadable.

somebody pressed too many zeros on the compression...

edit :
Just checked, they didn't even upload to their website anymore and uses mangadex

Power Uploader
I mean.. i understand uploading a lower Quality image here and have a higher quality on your own site. but isn't this a bit TOO low, having to magnify over +150% and even then the text starts to blur, almost to point of unreadable.
Is this a manhua for ants?
somebody pressed too many zeros on the compression...

edit :
Just checked, they didn't even upload to their website anymore and uses mangadex
Sorry, new staff resized the pages' width too much. Will reupload with bigger size soon.

Power Uploader
Fixed ;) Enjoy reading

Power Uploader
Really sorry, issue fixed enjoy reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread