The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire

Aggregator gang
this shit got really bad at the start of vol. 2 along with that bad change of design that suddenly changed chinese clothing for western for some odd reason and the plot changed abruptly.

The magic cooking angle was interesting, but not a fan of the sudden art design change

This series has become super garbage since the art style change. It's such a waste.

Fed-Kun's army
the change of art style really jarred me. It broke the continuity, especially in character design. At least it focuses more on the "cooking" aspect than the magic aspect now.

I'm stopping reading this. The art style is no longer acceptable compared to it's beginning!!!

it started out good but the new artstyle feels so messy and the story feels equally messy compared to the beginning

Since the art style change the manga stopped being the magic chef of ice and fire.
This can be seen when:
the mc wanting to win to get a wind knife because it would be really helpful to him, when he originally rejected something similar at the start of the series because he wanted to become the best witout the help of items

ugh dropping only because of the artstyle, its so messy with how everything seems to have a weird textured color instead of a smooth one and it just doesnt work, and the eyes.. its like they have a ton of bubbles in their eyes, they just look horrible

What is happening here? At chapter 24 suddenly there is different art style and totally different story. Are some chapters missing in the middle?

I think first chapters are eeehhh but when that artstyle started to change i just fell in love with everything. I think that artsyle is unique i'll just give it 10/10 for the art

Group Leader
@Megilagor I actually can't agree with you on that.
most of his works have good art accompanying them, save for doulou dalu (1), but most of them are kinda cringe.
though i don't really blame him because a lot of manhuas are

@osqmu
In a general sense I agree that most are not very good, some I would say are really bad, but relative to other manhuas I would say that at least a third of them are still some of the best.
Granted if they didn't have hundreds of chapters I wouldn't still be saying that, since that's the main if not only advantage manhua has over manga, the chapter count that allows the story to keep developing and growing.

Users who are viewing this thread