The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
They skipped an important event in my opinion.
She's supposed to have some kind of double personality when it comes to be under pressure.

@sadoku @Romariel You mean what I said on my spoiler?

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata No don't fuck being the queen. The girl's father wants the princess to reclaim the throne so she can be queen too if they were to get married. So that means it'd be two queens. Them being in a world where the science is magic based means that they might have magical yuri babies. Right now she's against having kids but she might change her mind on that later on. Since she's the one responsible for the breakthroughs in magicology she'll definitely try to make same-sex offspring possible. The manga or ln might never address that, but I'd like to see it happen. Also a country having double queens would be progressive as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
I know I have no right to tell other do this or that, but the manga hasn't gone far so any complaints right now is meaningless, especially those spoiled comments. So please stop, and let talk senseless about the manga, or making false spoilers would be more fun.

Aggregator gang
The premise of the storyline is pretty well drawn here. I'm looking forward to more of the manga adaptation of this!

The only downside in this manga is having to wait for the next chapter.

It really looks promising

Hup! Gaaaaaaaayyyyy.

In all seriousness, this is an incredible premise. A scatterbrained but brilliant woman trying to recreate technology has incredible potential, and it's always nice to see a bucket of cold reality dumped onto the whole trope of a public engagement cancellation. These two seem like they could work very well together both as researchers and a couple, and I could actually see the two combined making a great ruling couple. An intelligent politically savvy pragmatist and an incredible visionary are a team that have changed the world irl.

Is it weird that I started hearing the princesses voice as Entrapta from She-ra?

As they are both princesses obsessed with the combining of magic and technology with little care for social norms, it just seemed to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread