The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh man. I gotta say I really loved the faci expressions this chapter. The artist nailed it. I was in stitches from the pouts, dumbfounded stares , angry king clenches, and the smug flirty gay princess. All in all 12/10

Don't click this for novel spoilers I'm warning you
I'm also sad we didn't get to see Anne switch into 'royal' mode because that was really cool in the novel.
And did a lot to flesh out the overall plot what with giving the brothera year to get his shit together or else. As well
As Euphilia's dad saying that as part of letting the princess have his daughter that the princess must reclaim her right to the throneif the prince keeps showing he is unfit for it. As well as the touching moment where he subtly tells his daughter that he'll support her no matter what. And that he'd be ok if she got close to the princess out of choice. But I have hope we'll see this in a 'flashback' next chapter since the seriousness dosen't fit with the current mood. Also we're probably gonna get the scene where Anne and Euphilia have a very casual sleepover situation sleepingin the same bed from the LN~

@pandatime
The king dose indeed have a ulcer in the novel and actually takes medicationfor it that the princess herself invented to combat the pain making it a persistent reminder for him. For the post part his stress is 99% Anne-sophia fault from her actions while growing up

@runfromwolves there's also the fact that she just got publicity humiliated and dumped by Anne's brother mere hours ago. So I imagine Euphilia's emotions might be a little crazy. The fact that she isn't hiding from Anne completely with how flirty the princess has openly been is a great sign.

Fed-Kun's army
The expressions are amazing; the artist does an excellent job of capturing Anne-sophia's character.

Also. Rereading the chapter.

It's very subtle but we can see that Euphilia is still emotionally suffering from the engagement being broken publicly and the humiliation and betrayal she was being put through. When the king gets angry and yelled her face got dark and scared. In fact many times she's seen flinching or reacting negativelyto the two men. And only not redacting poorly to Anne her savior during that incident. Sure Euphilia backs away a bit when Anne's sexual orientation comes up but that is a much preferred reactionthen locking up scared. And It becomes obvious in hindsight that her father noticed this and it's part of why he agreed to let his daughter stay with Anne. Because she's been hurt very deeply by a man, and this time away from men may be the best way to let her recover. This is more obviously statedin the novel but I do like how it was subtly presented here too.

Also small touching detail. Anne noticed this before her dad and gives Euphilia silent physical comfortand reassurance without any flirty teasing. Showing that she really cares. Hell I'd say the almost comedy routine she goes through may well be just to try and get Euphilia to cheer up even if just a little

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty intense, i like how the yuri is take so naturally there is not opposition for Anne yuriness.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter, I loved the panel with the king's handprint still on her face after she received and referenced the royal deathclaw. These two girls are truly made of win. You know the girls have a great chance at a promising future when her crush's father openly admits to her father that he would take satisfaction in his daughter topping Anise. Anise vision was awesome.
Truly and verily there definitely needs to be more gay princesses in manga.

Awwww damn, I was hoping to see Anise's serious mode. Hopefully we can see that in the next chapter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Love Euphilia reactions to everything in this chapter, can't wait until she starts reciprocating but I can see it'll take some time.

@hedgemoney you know you screwed up when people are complaining about you even after five entire pages of comments. Also, for reference, romantic ace here who's quite sure he'd still be attracted to girls if he were to somehow get bent, thank you very much.

Supporter
The dynamics between this father and daughter are the greatest. Death claws and dodging.

Supporter
I'm loving this manga more and more, the princess is really clear in her wants and it's kinda refreshing to just see the MC mindlessly pursuing whatever she wants without being shy or ashamed about what it is she wants. She can't use magic well so she makes magic tools and loves it. She doesn't want to marry and get kids so IF she has to marry it'd be to a woman and she extremely open and honest about it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I think the most politically and physically powerful person in that royal villa is the maid.

I wish to see a specific scene from novel, but didn't occurred.

But thanks for the update!!!

I really really like this xD. Hahha I love everyone (except the prince) so far lol. Theyre great. Also nice to see the father realize his mistakes c: I felt so bad since she looks so scare :c Nice Headpat!

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE IT!!! And ch2 didn't disappoint, it just gets better.

I'm gonna confess, I actually hateee yuri stories with royalty and princesses, is like "Go be gay all you want... but by the time you need to "Live for your country" come back and marry some man to make a prince, That's your duty" and I haaaaaate that but this princess, not only has the knowledge from our world, she's fully aware of that duty and completely rejects it from the start! hahaha so she can enjoy doing what she loves with the person she likes and at the same time contributing to the country in her own way.... SO FUCK BEING A QUEEN I hope that never happens

Dex-chan lover
Wow..
I like the The princess being honest to everyone...especially to her dad & Euphie father.
And the dynamic of father n daughter

Users who are viewing this thread