The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
MWM, it is such a mistake to stop translating WN to do manga... Oh hey, your name... Well, fair enough 😅

Double-page supporter
Also I am glad Euphie's blandness is being adressed. She felt like a shounen girlfriend for a few chapters now.

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus @Jayswing103 I just read the LN some months ago
pretty sure we only see the tats/transformation when she goes monster hunting from the stampede with the adventure guild people so like its soon but def not this chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Oof those feels. We really getting into the thick of it huh. Trying to understand what's the effect of all that suppression and moulding of a person.

Dex-chan lover
this manga has one tete moment after the next
btw the speachbubble on the bottom left on page 19
shouldnt that be "every now and then" instead of "every now and again"
it just sounds weird to me

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I was reading this chapter when a popup from another unrelated page told me "Something went wrong"

Then I realized what went wrong. This chapter wasnt funny :(

Dex-chan lover
Aw what a nice chapter. I really liked the faces and how they showed all the emotions. Euphilia is just so despreate for a purpose but I am so happy that Anne is being so supportive to her. I am really interested in a chapter now where they have to go outside and meet people as Euphilia is going to be really anxious then.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
somehow i relate to her feeling in this chapter....it's empty af when suddenly you lose your goal in life

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Why do i feel that the princess is trying to brainwash Euphi in this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Gaaaaay.

The negative feelings suck, but they're cute together.

@Saltyslug5561 if your only association with rainbow is gay propaganda then it is just sad, the rainbow of colors is precious and pretty, and as much precious is Euphie's ability to wield all elements for Anise

Dex-chan lover
All feels way too cliche and contrived to me. It's just this "typical" web novel story telling sort of thing. Humpf.

Users who are viewing this thread