The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Satriox Wait i thought PPtenshi was fighting Coco's father then it ran away because he was to scared of spyGorri

@Dominai Yes the Apex Predator, she's so strong that a single letter can make thousands of people bow down before her and give their money

Dex-chan lover
I love the facial expressions in this manga so much. So great to look at.

Dex-chan lover
Serious princess is nice to see and I'm glad her maid was the one to help connect with Euphie's issues instead of the princess solving everything.

Dex-chan lover
So far I’m liking this manga adaptation a lot more than the original webnovel (whats been translated that is). Illya and Euphie’s discussion about finding a purpose in life was really moving, and then they turned it around in a 180 to go dragon hunting

Fed-Kun's army
A blade that short while still being wide is the pinnacle of impracticality, to the point where it would be more effective to just pick up a somewhat pointy rock and use that instead.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure this princess isn't a guy reincarnated as girl lol
she is more alpha than 100 isekai or harem protagonist out there

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, as soon as she was like "her swings don't look fit for fighting other people" or w/e I was like I bet she's a monster hunter. Pretty easy guess what with the prelude, but hey, neat.

I love their interactions and i love how euphie is slowly opening up more. i can’t wait for the next chapter, thanks for translating!!

Came back after rereading a few chapters and realized the faces they make kinda remind me of the faces in konosuba haha especially the :I one

Users who are viewing this thread