The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
"Those who have nothing" he says, while being the crown prince of a country. That's far from having nothing.

Eh, Euphie deals with that.
Crown prince of a country with loving parents that support his endeavors, a sister that'll gladly fight and turn herself into a dragon to save him, while being 'blessed with the spirits' and having an insane amount of magical power and prowess.

Nah, that's definitely nothing. No different from a poor peasant if you really think about it.

Dex-chan lover
She hit the nail on the head. Man gaslighted himself into negativity, screams about not being a cog while getting played like a fiddle lmao. Al isnt just a pathetic villain, he's a pathetic villain who thinks he's doing the right thing

Dex-chan lover
Crown prince of a country with loving parents that support his endeavors, a sister that'll gladly fight and turn herself into a dragon to save him, while being 'blessed with the spirits' and having an insane amount of magical power and prowess.

Nah, that's definitely nothing. No different from a poor peasant if you really think about it.
Random peasants get all that and a fancy sword too.

Dex-chan lover
Last chap people said he wasnt jealous, and even if he were the prince or king he would have no power politically to change the situation. To that, I say why do Chess pieces protect the king, checkmate atheists. Either way reading the comments I now understand Al cause I can't read, but still fuck him.

Users who are viewing this thread