The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
y u not enjoy life as it is as I do whatever the fuck I want despite everyone around being opposed

being a puppet king with a arranged marriage with someone I clearly don't know

TMmlMaD.jpeg

Crown prince of a country with loving parents that support his endeavors, a sister that'll gladly fight and turn herself into a dragon to save him, while being 'blessed with the spirits' and having an insane amount of magical power and prowess.

Nah, that's definitely nothing. No different from a poor peasant if you really think about it.
He says he's too inadequate, but he was the one that was too much of a coward to ask for help. There's that Isekai where the king abdicated because he found out he couldn't save the country, but here Al didn't even have the balls to do that.

While I agree that in the utilitarian point of view, Anis being the monarch would be the best way forward, I repectfully disagree that Al's thinking is Machiavellian. I believe that Al's thinking is wrong in two key aspects: it's completely hypocritical and does not take into account what his sister is.

First, his desire to change the political landscape came not because of an innate desire to change the world, nor a desire for the 'greater good'. It came because he realized that he would be shackled into the political landscape as a puppet king. He even declared that he didn't want to be a mere cog in society. But had his sister not given up her right, she herself would have been in his position - shackled by the nobles and the duties of a monarch. He's complaining that his sister dumped the troubles to him and wanted his sister to take the burden.

More importantly, Al doesn't broach the key issue that his sister does not have magic. In a society where having strong magic is considered to be a blessing from the spirits, a non-magical monarch will cause issues with both the nobles who would look down upon Anis and the church who would (and do) conspire against her.

They already are at the brink of a civil war without Anis not having any succession rights. Look at what it took for Anis' research to be barely accepted by academia (and not even by the church): it took someone who was 'blessed by the spirits' to endorse it, and Anis had to slay a dragon. If either one was missing, it would have been laughed out of the stage and branded as heresy.

Imagine what their society would do if the monarch suddenly decided to fund magical research from a secular point of view without the same kind of support and 'results'. If Al was having a hard time despite being talented magically, how would her sister fair especially without the same results that she has now?

On top of that, those 'results' that really cemented Anis to be a heretical genius didn't just come about by magic. She was only able to invent what she has because she didn't have to deal with noble society or having to prepare for being a monarch. She nearly died to the dragon despite having everything she had prepared. Imagine if she fought the dragon without the years of hunting experience or the time to experiment and eventually create the mana sword. She wouldn't have the dragon kill achievement in the first place that made her a contender for the throne again.
You forgot something for Al it's obvious Anis was strong enough to fuck all that and to make the realm better and he's only tried to do the same because of her ideal she put in her little brother head so for him the person who told her that he needed to do good and that everyone was equal just droped all responsibility to him who is not as talended or gifted as her and went to play with her toys instead of helping people that was like a big dick move from a big sister.

So what do a weak person do when they are stuck in a situation, they plot and even that she destroyed it, just because she could, she didn't even think she just rushed in and continued to live her dream life.

In the end if his big sister didn't exist he would have just been an other royal and wouldn't have gone full psycho trying to think on how to make his subject life better.

This just point how dysfunctional their royal family is anyway it was already funny with the family of Euphie it's even funnier here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And this justifies him being willing to commit homicide and familicide how? He has the right to his anger but all he's doing is hurting everyone around him. If he wasn't a Prince he would get the death penalty for his actions.
I didn't say anything about justification. He has a right to be angry, but he's taking it too far. The comments here are similar. They have a right to dislike him, but they're taking it too far as well. It feels like they're just ignoring half of his character. Prince is certainly in the wrong here and there's no justification for his actions, but there is at least sympathy. Or at least, I have sympathy. Everyone can of course have different opinions. I meant the last sentence of that paragraph to kinda imply some humor, but I might not have been been clear enough on my actual sentiment.

Dex-chan lover
You forgot something for Al it's obvious Anis was strong enough to fuck all that and to make the realm better and he's only tried to do the same because of her ideal she put in her little brother head so for him the person who told her that he needed to do good and that everyone was equal just droped all responsibility to him who he's not as talended or gifted as her and went to play with her toys instead of helping people that was like a big dick move from a big sister.

So what do a weak person do when they are stuck in a situation, they plot and even that she destroyed it, just because she could, she didn't even think she just rushed in and continued to live her dream life.

In the end if his big sister didn't exist he would have just been an other royal and wouldn't have gone full psycho trying to think on how to make his subject life better.

This just point how dysfunctional their royal family is anyway it was already funny with the family of Euphie it's even funnier here.
Also, by being only heir, he had to become a king, since outer world sis could fuck around, by resigning her way to the throne.

The original story should go with him and original mc in control of the country, dunno how he could rule and make his way but it's meddling isekaied person who made the change for far, far worse than it should be.

Dex-chan lover
Crown prince of a country with loving parents that support his endeavors, a sister that'll gladly fight and turn herself into a dragon to save him, while being 'blessed with the spirits' and having an insane amount of magical power and prowess.

Nah, that's definitely nothing. No different from a poor peasant if you really think about it.
"Those who have nothing" he says, while being the crown prince of a country. That's far from having nothing.

Eh, Euphie deals with that.
Yep, Al is just an ingrate little turd who doesn't even know about how to be grateful at all. Pathetic.
I really don't understand how peoples reading literacy is this low.

Hes a Prince hes royalty you say WHICH HE JUST THREW AWAY CHASING AFTER HIS SISTER hes a monster now he has nothing to match the nothing inside he feels.

Hes Hollow he has lost his way and she even comments on that "I'm still me" implying he is not which is true .

Dex-chan lover
I know that this crybaby bitch boi jealous cunt pussy wont die after this arc but well. as long as we dont see his bitch boi cry baby piss wah wah yOu WoULd nEvER unDErsTanD mY PaIn after this it should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
Both siblings are at fault, Anis just forced her duties on Al to follow her own interest, and Al was unable to deal with the situation that never wanted in the first place and took even more radical steps once his plans were messed up by Anis.

Anis as a big sister sucked since once she left the crown to Al never supported him and she focused on her magicology alone and saying now "Want to support my little brother" is quite hypocrital when she did nothing before but to live for herself. Anis might regret what she did but did it nonetheless and never asked Al if he was ok with inherit all of her responsabilities in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like a good place to drop this. It's becoming very annoying to me.

This whole sibling fight with a deluded moron and a sister who somehow thinks she's meant to be responsible for her little brother's descent into utter idiocy and madness.
It's kind of hard not to feel responsible when you dumped all of your burdens and responsibilities on your little brother who looked up to you and basically abandoned him right after. Leaving him to deal with everything alone....
You could argue that his parents should have been there. But, it's nearly impossible when they are ruling the country and probably busy AF because of their responsibilities. An unfortunate sacrifice that's necessary.
She should have been there for him. She was the only person who could be there as emotional support. But she flew away instead and left him in the gilded cage alone. Isolation can fuck anyone up.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t forget that her friend is lying on the ground with her heart fucking ripped out. Maybe now is a little time for urgency, maybe save the chat for later?
Its manga/anime logic. If a fight chat is going on, the world around them is paused :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
This fight seems pretty dumb when they're already talking it out. This just feels like a petty sibling fight.
Should they really be fighting each other when they should be focusing on helping each other to fix the same problem they want solved?

Dex-chan lover
Don’t forget that her friend is lying on the ground with her heart fucking ripped out. Maybe now is a little time for urgency, maybe save the chat for later?
If she didn't want to die, perhaps she should have not had her heart ripped out, never thought of that?

Double-page supporter
More importantly, Al doesn't broach the key issue that his sister does not have magic. In a society where having strong magic is considered to be a blessing from the spirits, a non-magical monarch will cause issues with both the nobles who would look down upon Anis and the church who would (and do) conspire against her.

They already are at the brink of a civil war without Anis not having any succession rights. Look at what it took for Anis' research to be barely accepted by academia (and not even by the church): it took someone who was 'blessed by the spirits' to endorse it, and Anis had to slay a dragon. If either one was missing, it would have been laughed out of the stage and branded as heresy.

Imagine what their society would do if the monarch suddenly decided to fund magical research from a secular point of view without the same kind of support and 'results'. If Al was having a hard time despite being talented magically, how would her sister fair especially without the same results that she has now?

On top of that, those 'results' that really cemented Anis to be a heretical genius didn't just come about by magic. She was only able to invent what she has because she didn't have to deal with noble society or having to prepare for being a monarch. She nearly died to the dragon despite having everything she had prepared. Imagine if she fought the dragon without the years of hunting experience or the time to experiment and eventually create the mana sword. She wouldn't have the dragon kill achievement in the first place that made her a contender for the throne again.
Same thing I was complaining about last chapter. Al complains that the "current" Anis would be a better queen, but that's only true because she had time to build up magitech while not being the heir. No matter how smart or driven she was, if she had been a queen with no magic or achievements or power of her own, she'd be even worse off than him. She'd probably be deposed and he'd be placed on the throne anyway.

Al also ignores another point: he could have renounced his claim to the throne as well. Sure, that would have caused some kind of political uproar, but the king and queen are still young enough to make more babies. He could have at least used it as a bargaining tool for him to use with his parents to force the current monarch to make changes.

I think the real issue is he has an inferiority complex. He could probably cope when he was first given the role, but as Anis began to make a name for herself despite her handicap it started to eat at him. Everything else is just his rationalization.

Double-page supporter
This fight seems pretty dumb when they're already talking it out. This just feels like a petty sibling fight.
Should they really be fighting each other when they should be focusing on helping each other to fix the same problem they want solved?
Right, it does seem like, if he really felt the things he claims to feel, he could have approached his sister before turning himself into a vampire. His entire family seems supportive, and he could have brought up these concerns with his parents. Like, "how do I deal with all the nobles and the church forcing my hand" is a perfectly valid conversation to have with your dad, the current king, who is also dealing with those issues. No need to jump straight to murder and mind-control.

Dex-chan lover
Same thing I was complaining about last chapter. Al complains that the "current" Anis would be a better queen, but that's only true because she had time to build up magitech while not being the heir. No matter how smart or driven she was, if she had been a queen with no magic or achievements or power of her own, she'd be even worse off than him. She'd probably be deposed and he'd be placed on the throne anyway.

Al also ignores another point: he could have renounced his claim to the throne as well. Sure, that would have caused some kind of political uproar, but the king and queen are still young enough to make more babies. He could have at least used it as a bargaining tool for him to use with his parents to force the current monarch to make changes.

I think the real issue is he has an inferiority complex. He could probably cope when he was first given the role, but as Anis began to make a name for herself despite her handicap it started to eat at him. Everything else is just his rationalization.
Anis since the start was considered a prodigy that was only held back by her lack of magic. Even so she could have been able to carry her own weight despite that handicap with her sheer talent. The fact that later got her dragon core only made her even better considering she managed to kill a dragon with no magic.

Al wasnt in a position to renounce the throne since there wasnt any other heir but him, he would be forced to remain as the crown prince at best for at least a decade in case his parents decided to have more children before being able to step down. Also the Queen and the King orders Al, not the other way around, they just indulged Anis because she was a genious but extremely excentric and not popular with some parts of the nobility, plus they had a replacement for her with Al

Users who are viewing this thread