The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't think it's a good idea to upload a fan edit unless it's uploaded as a separate manga with [Fan-Colorized]

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad that this got a serialization. I hope this gets an anime, I love it so much.

It's so adorable and both the characters are so lovable.

Aggregator gang
I prefer this type of Onee x Shota. So fucking wholesome that I was smiling like an idiot reading this.

Double-page supporter
@Kanami-chan The translators for “Awkward Senpai” color in the eyes and it makes the manga even better. Bossing people around like a child instead of asking politely, especially when you’re not even the one working on it, just makes you look like a huge bitch.
@Zorikinu I really don’t think it’s a problem if only one person is complaining, but I never got to see what it looked like with the eyes colored in.

Power Uploader
@liquidsword I'm not good at interacting with people, it's quite difficult, I just don't want to upset anyone.
Here's an example of how it looked https://i.imgur.com/ehH8nMH.jpg
Should I edit the chapter, or would I need a different entry for it ? I don't know how "Fan-colorized" would fit since it's only a small portion of the pages.

Double-page supporter
@Zorikinu I’m honestly not good at interacting with people either, but I just don’t think you should change something like that just because one person says so, especially if they’re being that rude about it. The group that works on the “Awkward Senpai” manga edits the chapter without making another entry. Maybe when the next chapter comes out, make a TL note/credit page at the end asking everyone whether they want it colored or not, while also showing an example of what both look like(colored and no color.) But of course it’s your decision in the end. Do whatever you feel is right because you’re the one working on it.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/VdNTJX5Una5zuM0d1RaC-lMHmM-8hXciyzQThX2i43OimfTdODoKIWuT9JaeFDKZgXyqbg=s98

Dex-chan lover
I got diabetes from the pre-serial version. This one is going to end up killing me with vanilla ice cream levels of cute.

Dex-chan lover
Just read a manga about witch hunting in middle age.
So I was like "Yep, this girl is so dead"

Dex-chan lover
This certainly took some of the skits from the webcomic but it added more sweetness to it, noice.

also, I can never be disappointed with Wakame's tanned waifus

Group Leader
@Zorikinu Thanks for the translation,you didn't do anything wrong,you don't have to bear someone who just be rude for no reason,that kind of person isn't deserver to be treat with patient and manners.Well,Look forward to new wholesome sugars then.

Users who are viewing this thread