The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Aww, they didn't color the eyes like the pre-serialization version. It truly looked beautiful with those glowing purple(?) eyes.

Dex-chan lover
The pre-serialization version is a webcomic and could afford coloring wherever the author wish. This one is expected to be printed out, and monochrome pages runs through a different route and cannot be partially colored at all.

almost half of the total comments are complaining, eye was not coloured.
the other half are explaining Why it's not coloured.

Dex-chan lover
9MNM6Bb.png

Dex-chan lover
2 Moles under her eye, one on her breast, one on her neck, do I see one on her back?

Truly a blessed timeline !

Dex-chan lover
Serialization, yeah!
And I'm actually glad they couldn't keep the eyes coloring, those ones always felt like "select > fill"

very suspicious! kiddo, you need to make a thorough checkup on her body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) every nook

Dex-chan lover
Serialization huh ? I didn't know. Congrats to the author.
However it's not very different from the earlier work so far. Hope it will bring a little more plot. Then again it's only the first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
You can measure the amount of culture a manga has based on the number of beauty marks in it. I counted three this chapter. At first I thought ones directly under the eye were supreme until I learned about oppai with beauty marks! hnnnnggggg

Users who are viewing this thread