The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Coloured eyes please. Somehow it greats a good contrast against her tan skin.

T51

Dex-chan lover
The colored eyes honestly bring such emphasis on her face rather than her cleavage.

Dex-chan lover
The colored eyes may be unnecessary, but its design (for me) is what made it pretty popular and thus serialized. Its easy to pick out of many maid mangas. You just say, "its that maid with purple eyes" and people who are familiar with it will instantly get you.

VIP
@Zorikinu Please don't upscale, the tiny details are gone and the patterns are fucked. All in all the image is really blurry

I just realized a Twitter comic became popular enough for serialization. LMAOO

I'm not complaining I love this, it's like Takagi-san if her plans never worked, which is just great.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG I love every panel with just SUSPICIOUS and then the most shocked face, it's so cute!!

Dex-chan lover
While i do like the Purple Eyes i also am a purist and i'd prefer them not coloured, but it seems most people here enjoy it so whatever i guess.

Dex-chan lover
The only secret she's hiding is the fact she's a pedophyle. period

Group Leader
While the purple eyes look nice, I'm not sure how I feel about the scanlators coloring things in when they weren't colored originally...

Double-page supporter
@GalladeGuy They were colored in the preserialization, so I’m sure the author would have had them colored in the serialization if they could. If it looks nice, I don’t see why it’s a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Konbu Wakame's stories are usually kinda meh but I like this one. His paneling is getting a lot better too.

Users who are viewing this thread