The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious

Fed-Kun's army
If your reading the manga here, just stop. If you go to the author and just click or tap on it, you’ll find the same but different manga at the very top. You see, you’ve got this page here that only has 11 translated chapters so far, but you have 22 translated chapters in the newer page. So, just go there; there’s more chapters.

Group Leader
@Suck-a-duck, those 22 chapters are WEB-comic, and this 11 chapters are SERIALIZATION, they are different, web-comic has about 4 pages in very chapter and in serialization version there are 17-18 pages in every chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@Haydrion101 don't use twitter, not liking a manga =/= always complaining and I'm not looking to cancel anything... but nice with the assumptions xD

Boi-why do people don't understand that fictional stuff is fictional and real life is real life. "This is pedo-" boi it's in shota cathegory, if you don't want to read it then don't and stop complaining lmao.
How about you go and call children protection services for every children in anime while you at it :/

Fed-Kun's army
@Mainsaro ah yes, cause writing a story like this (romance tag) involving a young boy (not even puberty) and a woman is not pedo cause it's a manga, fantasy or w.e the fck the excuse is -_- lol, "inflammatory" when pointing out facts xD why are you taking this so personally? my OP was on the manga itself

look mate, you do you with enjoying it, but people are free to leave negative comments or point out issues when they come across a manga, read it and dislike it :)

you don't have to get triggered over anonymous comments on the internet, it might shock you but there are people with different opinions than you and are free to express their opinion on a comment section, no rules broken :) just ignore the comments and enjoy ur manga, and if you hadn't tagged me, I'd never open this manga page again cause it ain't for me, end of story.

This manga is diabetic as fuck mein heart...

also fuck this comment section lol if you leave a comment on a comment section, then you leave yourself open to critisism by other peopl if you leave something someone doesnt agree with and they say somthing about it? big whoop, suck it up

@voidox jesus dude read your own comment and follow by your own guide lines yea? dont try to act all high and fucking mighty by saying oh you are entitled by you opinions and they are entitled to theirs, dont tell them that while calling them triggered and telling them to ignore your comment and "just dislike and move on", they are entitled to their opinions on your comment too, why didnt you just dislike and move on? fuck sake, you are a parody of you own critique....

Fed-Kun's army
@Picucu lol, you seem mad mate, chill out xD

the reason I'm responding to people who keep tagging me, is cause they are calling me names and stuff for daring to not like this manga

sure, they are entitled to their opinion on my comment, but it's been personal attacks (and not about my opinion itself) which have nothing to do with the manga, hence me replying to them. Like have you read what they are saying? this is the comment section for this manga, not "oh that guy left a negative comment, attack him"

or are they allowed to say w.e they want and tag me cause they like this manga, but I can't respond cause I didn't like this manga -_-

"suck it up, move on" yet let's all watch how you'll respond to this tag and discussion YOU started xD

jesus why do so many of you people who read this manga get so freaking personal about someone not liking this manga? why can't you accept the fact that there are people who don't like this manga -_-

in my OP, I never tagged anyone nor attacked the readers, I literally just left my thoughts on the manga/artist's work and moved on. If you have a problem or comment about my OP itself, sure, but don't tag me just to whine about the fact that I left a comment and/or attack me

This manga is a feel manga. A orphan who try to survive alone in mason by only the help of one maid. And that family is broke mind u.. so sad. So the comedy really help to read this

@voidox

People on the internet can and WILL insult you for having an opinion, and they are free to do so as-well. Personally i don't see anything wrong with what you said(except for the part about gender reversal since manga like that does exist and people do read it) because people can have different opinions.

At the same time however your statement
people are free to leave negative comments or point out issues when they come across a manga
also applies to the comment section itself, people are free to leave negative replies and point out issues they have with other comments, and you are free to then reply to them.(thats the purpose of tagging)

I'll partially echo one of the things you said here. "just ignore the comments and enjoy ur (other)manga"

(and i'll go ahead and practice what i've preached by reading something else and forgetting about this comment section

Users who are viewing this thread