The Makeup Remover - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
This manga deals with low self esteem so well... It's true just because you have felt your confidence rise once doesn't mean that you will be a confident person right away. I feel you Yeusul. Take a baby step, you are brave and beautiful, I hope you realize that.

Contributor
Who cuts their hair with a knife? I mean I get it's for the drama of the picture and whatnot, but I really don't think that would work very well; hair's pretty tough stuff. She'd have to break it up into segments to be able to actually cut through it.

God, this chapter was awesome. It left me with really good feelings. I think this manga will be very healing(?) for people struggling with similar issues.

Group Leader
@Puckling8
yeee I cut my hair after reading this chapter haha I wanted to do so for a while but I was always told I looked better with long hair... but maintaining it is so much work ? it feels much better having short hair~~

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahh this is so heartwarming.
I've been through a similar issue. It took a few years of slowly changing things bit by bit to get closer to the image of "me" that I wanted. I'll be trying a new hairstyle I've always wanted as well, next month, right before I fly home for the holidays.

I'm really loving this series so far. The MC despite having low self esteem is still super badass. I can't wait to see where this will go!

Users who are viewing this thread