The Makeup Remover

Ehhhhhhhhh it’s a story I guess. Despite me not really getting it and it being dragged down several times by extraneous plot points that I feel don’t really go anywhere the core work, the characters are likable, the pacing during the main plot is well done, and the art when it wants to be good is really good and it’s full color. I wish it had a bit more focus but overall, a 7.5/10 package which won’t dissapoint if you go in with medium expectations.

There's currently a crackdown on scan groups (mostly ones who do Korean series) so many groups have now put their chapters on hold until this has blown over. I believe that webtoonlations is currently doing the same thing, since many groups are now being cautious about posting any Korean series from Naver/kakao/D&C.

Contributor
Didn't know this one, it's good.

Now i have several followed mangas with makeup as a main theme, it's nice to see.

mrf

I gained some knowledge about photography and make-up don't know if this useful for me but i learn it.

Ahhh I love transformation/makeup series, and this one is even in color which makes the different looks so appealing

Oh no.. Is Sunbae a massive jerk? Find out next week!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
I got marked as a spoiler but it wasn't even one

Users who are viewing this thread