The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Vol. 3 Ch. 93

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter! I wait for you guys so that I can actually understand what is going on...

Dex-chan lover
they set up this situation over so many chapters.
I wonder what even is Leo's actual goal here.
of course fucking over the emperor in some way. but how.
kick him in the dick so hard and with fang reinforcement that he permamently speaks in a squeaky voice?

Fed-Kun's army
they set up this situation over so many chapters.
I wonder what even is Leo's actual goal here.
of course fucking over the emperor in some way. but how.
i hear some spoiler say
she gonna use her fang and make it like she just awaken it and can't control it, in the end that bird lose a leg if i remember right

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, but i gotta say this story is both dragging its feet and going nowhere in a hurry at the same time. We've spent the last several chapters building up to this confrontation with the emperor, but to what end? Sure they'll be able to knock him down a peg, maybe even catch him in a lie or get him to offend the boleoti name, but so what? Would they bto get reparations for it? Summon a conclave of houses to reprimand or even oust the emperor? Do they even want to replace him, or just get the emperor to back off? Cause if its the latter i don't think the emperor is capable of being smart and backing down, otherwise they wouldn't be in this situation. In short, i don't get what this little 'arc' does to further the plot, aside from getting some revenge and tweaking the emperor's nose.

Speaking of which, what is leo's end goal again? Most transmigrators aim to reverse the villainess's fate or avoid a gruesome death. As far as i can tell leo has done both of those; she avoided whatever fate/early death the original had when she got adopted by the duke, and as far as i know she's not fated for any horrible end beyond that since she was barely in the book. I thought she might want to unravel the mystery surrounding her parents, but nobody seems that interested, least of all her (shame really, i'd bet there's quite the story there).
If one were to say that she wants to protect the boleoti house from ruin, well. Duke boleoti seems to be in no danger from the royal house given his disdain for them (not without reason, as we've seen). Even if the emperor or his shady concubine do turn around and pose a threat, there are at least 2 other major houses and a few minor ones that would come to their aid, but from all we are told the boleoti's are financially and militarily stong enough to rival the royal family.
At this point we know a little about the book plot that leo transmigrated into, but that, too, seems almost irrelevant, given leo's carefree attitude and that we haven't even met the female lead yet, nor will we for quite a while. Even so, it would be nice to know where all this is leading to, and what pulling one over the emperor achieves. Thanks again for the translation, can't wait for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread