The Manager and The Oblivious Waitress - Ch. 29 - The JK & the Beach

Dex-chan lover
i always wonder, is it really that common back there in JP to just grab women you're trying to rizz up? isn't it always a sure back-fire?
always felt it was a lazy way to paint the "seducing stranger" character in a bad light cuz you know, it's romcoms and no one wants a total rando to just seduce a FMC out of nowhere, but like... it used to happen irl. Just strangers that are funny and smart and know how to talk to women in public spaces. it's getting rarer with all the social anxiety and smartphones and stuff, but it was pretty normal, and not in a creepy way.

Dex-chan lover
She's living up to her title of being oblivious! To a good outcome, though.

Dex-chan lover
i always wonder, is it really that common back there in JP to just grab women you're trying to rizz up? isn't it always a sure back-fire?
always felt it was a lazy way to paint the "seducing stranger" character in a bad light cuz you know, it's romcoms and no one wants a total rando to just seduce a FMC out of nowhere, but like... it used to happen irl. Just strangers that are funny and smart and know how to talk to women in public spaces. it's getting rarer with all the social anxiety and smartphones and stuff, but it was pretty normal, and not in a creepy way.
Bro, it's easy as f*** to talk to women, no one I've ever met has a problem hanging out and communicating with women. Also, you shouldn't just harass women in public, if they say no, back down and leave them the f*** alone.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, it's easy as f*** to talk to women, no one I've ever met has a problem hanging out and communicating with women. Also, you shouldn't just harass women in public, if they say no, back down and leave them the f*** alone.
i never talked about myself there. what are you talking about.

Group Leader
Long story short, it's not uncommon for scummy dudes to do that there. Doesn't always backfire either. Women in JP don't have as equal of a status as they do in Western countries. It's sad, but from what I hear it's improving some

Dex-chan lover
Long story short, it's not uncommon for scummy dudes to do that there. Doesn't always backfire either. Women in JP don't have as equal of a status as they do in Western countries. It's sad, but from what I hear it's improving some
"equal status" tf does that mean?

Dex-chan lover
Where's the manager in this chapter? Will he see his busty employee in a swimsuit?

Dex-chan lover
In what world does the wrist grab actually work and not paint you as a potential predator? It seems so common in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread