The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the kings also an enemy. That would be great. Nothing better than a good ol patricide.

Fed-Kun's army
@hedgemoney Based on this chapter. Definitely going with a no. It instead seems like the King is either the one that ordered the butler dude to send the food+herbs or at least allowed it.

I also feel like the King is being controlled in some way and feels sad for his son since he knows son's going to end up dead and there is nothing he can do to change it. At least imo so far.

Can't wait for the swordmanship competition or something...✨😄✨✨

Thanks for the chapterss!!!💕✨💕✨💕💕💕✨✨

Wait so hes a reincarnator? I thought he just got skills ans knowledge from his 1000 years with the heroes? Did I miss something why did it seem so sudden when he was compared the competition to the olympics

It looks like this will be a crap manhua. It 's written in a sloppy and lazy way.

@WholesomeTriangles yes, he was reincarnated. He mentioned it in the earlier chapters, just in passing. He said he thought he would have an easy life after being reincarnated but that wasn't so. His mother got assasinated. He then got hit by the arrow, got into a comma and experienced training for "one thousand years". In the real world, it's only six years.

Since he mentioned 'Earth' and 'reincarnation', my guess is that he was an earthling who died and then was reincarnated into the current prince. And when he went into comatose state, his soul got transferred to that place where heroes reside (what's the place called again? Temple?). The rest is just as the story goes...

Wait a minute. I don’t think they are royalty. They might be actors. It’s obvious they ain’t royalty cause they ain’t bat shit crazy

Group Leader
@Alzack36 Actually, I don't know if he reincarnated from Earth. The story goes by the plot that he was once a prince, he got hit by an arrow and got trained by heroes. Then he awakens.

💢 You know what. Of course it's sad that the first prince shouldn't be carrying the qualities of a leader as he should have. You know your Majesty what about a nice tea party with the second queen. With the refreshing food and delicious (poisonous) tea? It would be a marvelous bonding experience. 😡😊

Dex-chan lover
If this was Japanese Manga, the MC would carve magical floating totem pole heads and a magical cart to carry them all to the competition.

@Fwaifuxsenpai no I remember on the earlier chapters it said he was form earth originally. It was like one sentence though. Makes sense if you missed it.

@Nenyio @prothy
If we consider that the king is a caring father and it is the queen keeping them separated, especially if we consider the food that has been sent was by the kings order, then he might be saying that it is sad since MC wasn't able to have much of a childhood and grow up experiencing the outside world seeing as how he was in a coma for six years.

edit: also he could be separating himself off due to feelings of guilt

Users who are viewing this thread