The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

useless kings and useless fathers are just about the same as murderers because they arent just screwing up their own life but the lives of others too
so honestly that kind of father would also be at the top of my revenge list
well different magnitude but similar priority

Dex-chan lover
boi, I'll be damn if the reason the king treated him that was is because he wanted him to be independent or some shit

Fed-Kun's army
that king looks like the embodiment of "Honey, its time for your 4pm ball busting"

@Tsukinotaku why? what is with that unwritten law that important/good people have to be handsome/cool or at least some kind of terrifying warrior? I'm very content that this king looks quite normal and slightly tired, he is probably 40+, he has four wives/concubines, at least six children and is the ruler of a small kingdom who probably has constantly to be cautious not to enrage one of the mightier kingdoms and while he maybe could have been a better father, he does obviously protect his son - or how do you think he is still alive or that the queen had more or less to obey him then he said "hey people, what has happened to the money/palace?"?

@Niton and some others I think the reason for his "sad" is, that he knows, that with a capable first prince, the future won't be an easy or peaceful one, especially not for said prince, remember, he can't know that davey can protect himself quite well, if he is weak, he would maybe not seen as threat and the king could protect him by sending him away, maybe as an aide to his halfsister

Users who are viewing this thread