The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Training his swordsmanship for 1000years but what's sad that he was a virgin for 1000 years..

Dex-chan lover
If he is accepting a duel he should also participate seriously. By just messing around he is as shameful as the arrogant noble guy imo.

@Prosopeio I didnt realize it but now I agree. It's so frustrating if he wasnt the protagonist and if the POV wasnt on him. He'd look not that different from this scummy knight

If he wanted to mock him, he should've just used his fists and instantly knock him out

@FrozenToothpaste I disagree - yes, if he were a proper fighter, or the cause of his fight a neutral one, this style would have been shameful, but don't forget, he still wears the "disguise" of someone who is neither at full strenght nor has much fighting experience (basically his 12 year old self)
you can argue if under these circumstances he should have accepted the duel in the first place - but while I am against the "let's just kill all villains" some people here are heavily for, I am for an eye for an eye, especially in all cases where the outcome is not irreversible (even in its origin the bible, it was exactly not meant as justifying revenge, but rather giving fitting punishment an eye for an eye - yes but not more, not you robbed my eye now I can kill you, that would be a live for an eye...)

In all honesty I would do the same thing and fuck with the person if it wasn't an official dual 😆

Dex-chan lover
If this was a Jackie Chan movie, the MC should be drinking alcohol while stumbling around like a monkey.

holy shit that was the most stupidiest sword style ever.... jesus those 2 are scumbags to create this technique.

love it. utter humiliation for arrogant brats is so damn cathartic.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. So this is for all the people who got bullied in high school, but never fought back? That's sad.

Double-page supporter
@FrozenToothpaste

To be frank, I'd daresay the noble deserved it for challenging a half-dead patient who's been in a coma for 6 years* (as far as he knows) to a duel despite being a expert-level. The only reason that someone of that level would ask for a duel against such a insignificant opponent*(again, as far as they know) would be to humiliate the opponent- so Davy just gave him(prince) what he(prince) wanted to do to him(Davy).

jesus i was about to feel bad for the guy but then he tried to go all out on our Mc, i was like this guy... i am glad he completely embarassede him , he deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread