The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Stealing? I'm sorry, who the fuck is walking around like they're vacationing on beach while people are being murdered?

Early Bird gets the worm, Weeb.

yo that mountain split made no sense. i might just be blind but it looked like she swung diagonal, the slice was horizontal, but the fuckin shockwave was vertical.

The fck?!

MC just let people who tried to protect him died, and MC just grinning???

What kind of Sociopath is that

This MC OMG... Fuck... no wonder you got disinherited... The first one to notice the oddness but to late to go into battle..
1000 years of Hero training for naught

Love how the mc just walks as slow as possible. It's almost like his brother wasn't put on the brink of death

Eh... Seriously? He could had just finished everything up in a few seconds but he took his god damn time. If the heroes who trained you saw this, they would be fucking disappointed. He let unnecessary casualties happen by doing that Jojo slow walk, all while smiling like a prick.

Dex-chan lover
@ HelpMePleaseImConfused
What's worse was that "Winley will get hurt too if this goes on!"
And then he even had the gall to say, "Hey... are you stealing?"
I'm sure many heroes would really like to train him for at least a couple hundred years when they know this.

i agree with most of the comments, it is crazy how he let lots of people die while trying to protect him. this Mc is nuts

this made me roll my eyes
not just bc of MC's stupidass egotism that borders chuuni, but also how the quintessential Strong Cold Competent Beauty™ who was added like an afterthought is now gonna show off skills not for character/plot development but simply to boost the self-insert MCs image.

bc obviously, despite being soooo perfect & simped on by everyone , she'll somehow find the MC all mysterious and shit. and i just KNOW for the next couple of chapters we're gonna have to read about him being so obnoxious about it

god, i'm running out of isekai/reincarnation to read

Users who are viewing this thread