The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

how the fck the sister can move from 2nd floors to few meters behind mc in just a moment? and how the fck mc can detected 20 assassins before, but not for the sister and the princess(she even grabbed and throw him aside 🤣).

I checked the raw, only 20 chapter for manhwa, still trying find translated novel of this story any ideas?

@Kengi because this chapter triggers everyone with how cliche it is, and at the same time, incredibly stupid. 😂

I dont understand why you guys are so pissed. If his true powers are shown early the series will end early too. If you guys are pissed with the side characters just wait for that sweet sweet character development.

Aggregator gang
He acted like a badass so the people in front of him trying to protect him got slaughtered? Fking What?

People be pissed bout side characters kill stealing but like
IF HE DIDN'T SPEND LIKE 20 PANELS SHOW BOATING THINKIN LIKE HE’S A BADASS AND ACTUALLY STARTED ATTACKING IMMEDIATELY WE WOULDN'T BE HERE HUH?!?

I'm mad that the side character is stealing the kill but I'm also convinced that the MC is also bad for being slow about it. Now I think it's more of the MC's fault that it ended up like this.

Double-page supporter
Way to fucking ruin this... Why is this random bitch coming in for?! Author-san!?!?

Man, i was hoping for the Mc to steel the spotlight but that freekin person had to come and ruin everything.

Users who are viewing this thread