The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Going by cliche route, it may or may not end with MC not revealing his power at all and ended up being just a spectator, either it or he gonna just clean up the leftover mess. Usually I don't really care much about this but goddamn it, not only MC gets cockblocked by Green girl, but also the princess in 1 chapter.

ON TOP OF LEAVING US AT CLIFFHANGER !?

Usually I don't care but this is just overboard. I bet my 2 cents that no one gonna know MC power for a long time if this keeps happening. As one who likes OP hero, I really hate the development of the whole thing in a single chapter here.

I even went to its scanlation website and the comment section is full of rages. Also with raw being on chapter 20 atm, we have to wait for ch21, while watching our MC getting cucked. How funny.

I heard there is novel adaptation of it, wonder if anyone kind enough to spoiler me whats gonna happen afterward.

Least favorite trope. People think he's weak and needs to be saved, leaving the reader frustrated. Hate it so much. and it's not one of those things that you love to hate, but just can't stand it, don't enjoy, garbage trope.

Well he is kinda spend thousand years in temple so he has twisted common sense.
Like dont take anything seriously cause he is strong

Dex-chan lover
Winley, what the fuck is that stupidity. Do you think you can help by running up to your brother? All you are doing is being a giant distraction and feeding more useless morons to the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread