The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Lmao that girl is crazy, sword saint or whatever the fuck it is if she jumping to fight again nggghhhh i feel like to violate her....
Also i really wanna slap the mc cuz his personality is pretty much annoying here.
He is too relaxed and act cool all the time like everything is under his control while actually he only care about himself and his family and dont give a fuck to his surroundings.
Close to any other mc from manhuas, the story is pretty much about Glorifying the mc... am i right?

Fed-Kun's army
Just because youre strong doesnt mean you have to care about other people

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Or the author forgot. It shouldn't surprise you with how everything is flowing "on the run", with no twists or anything. Just simple wish fulfillment with a selfish mc

Group Leader
lmao tbh i hate lame ass mcs like this one
it's so fucking annoying when they help others

ffs stop showing off just end it already....
skipping 3 chapter and still ended up with cliffhanger lol

Blood polis? Surely, you could have chosen a better name than that.

You could go "Hema" or "Haima" from the Greek word for blood to go with "Polis", which is also a Greek word (Hema as in Hematology or Hemorrhage), so Hema-polis or Haima-polis.

If you want to go Latin and mix it up a little, you could go "Sanguis" to go with "polis" which may be more obvious to those who know those words from fantasy genre.

Of course he's gonna fight now that nobody's looking. Like, I understand the fetish with hiding your powers and stuff, but goddamn. This is so overplayed.

@lazygeko ah yes, just like in last chapter he still cant detect anyone who's part of the main/important cast of the story(not for 20 assassins from before tho 🤣).

I dont give a damn about this princess being a sword saint, sword princess, or whatever.
She was just like an unwanted dirt you got on a cup of clear water. Everything could just end easily and the MC could get an instant acknowledgement, yet this lil bish just step-up like it was nothing, and eventually lost like a stupid rat.
Gosh, how i hate this sh*tty moment wrecker 🤬

Double-page supporter
ugh. i am always annoyed when they add a stupid limit to his power, like giving it a troublesome personality. I forsee cliffhangers in the future because his holy power refused to activate or some BS.

Users who are viewing this thread