The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
just fight bro, no one is watching u flex.
your sister is in danger just kill the dude, say the sword princess did it and take off with your sister asap.

if she didn't throw him the first time chances are he would have killed it

@Ain_anggina No shit! That's what happens when the MC hides their power level. Why was she or anybody supposed to believe he could handle the situation? Even his sister tried to stop him from fighting. Sure, this sword saint is stealing the spotlight, but its because to her knowledge she is the only one who stood a chance.

Its weird to get mad a character for basically doing the right thing.

@Lonewonder08 well, he did hide it. but he already knew that when he deals with that prick, dozen of eyes would witness his power. i mean, except for a dimwit, there's no way a normal person would willingly approach such mad monster in front of a lot of panicked audiences, if they were not powerful enough to handle it.

but this bish just came forward and literally grabbed his head and throw the mc out of the way. if she thinks she's good enough to do it, she could just stop him normaly and ask him to go like any normal person would. and that's my point, i don't really mind the fact that she's stealing the spotlight. it's just her arrogance that makes my hands itchy.

and know, everyone's fainted, that dumbass princess is also tired. my assumption, he might be do something with that dumbass first before dealing with the "monster".. and yes, it might also lead us to another power hidding bs, where next scene is the crowds praising that dumb princess for defeating a vampire, while in fact she did nothing but making shit worse...

This is one of the few stories I'm fine with the MC hiding his power level. He already explained that if he suddenly got powerful it would just make him a bigger target and draw too much suspicion. It's not like he constantly acting weak and powerless like other stories, he's just revealing it a little at a time.

I find most of his behavior funny though. I'm not taking anything that comes too seriously which is probably why I'm not finding anything annoying. So, I'm neutral with Sword Saint for now unless Maid-sama gets involved then we going to war.

The whole mana personality thing feels like a lazy way for the author to put obstacles in front of the mc whenever he needs to increase the tension.

@Voideater, nope having personalities makes it more interesting rather than able him to use 3 different kind of mana without limitation which makes it stupidly boring.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what, I like her.

Not for personality.

Not for looks.

Not for omhergawd so powerful.

I like her...because she is the only character I've seen in ages that holds a two handed sword with properly spaced grip. There are far too many master swordsmen that hold a blade like a baseball bat.

@EluRepulser In theory, yes. In practice, barely. He's still going to do the thing he wants to do with no negative repercussion, though it is admittedly a unique way at looking at mana.

But that's what stories like this do. Give an interesting idea before mucking it up.

Winley... This is the 1st strike where you annoyed me...
I know she doesn't know her big brother is strong however... why would you go to the person who is going to fight that monster.
YOU are a distraction.
YOU are a nuisance.
YOU will make other people get killed just by running in there smh...
Though for the MC case, it's fine since his the MC lmao

Yet again, I have no idea what's going on. The author didn't even bother to explain the world around the mc, or what has appened to the mc (everything can be inferred, but it's pretty hard without a solid background knowledge). The world building in this manhwa is shit.

Dex-chan lover
when you think you won the fight, but the music starts back up again and the boss hp bar gets refilled

Users who are viewing this thread