The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Group Leader
@Solumbrare so it’s alright for a 90 year old man to date a 10 year old just because his parents treat him as a child? Any parent would treat their child like a child no matter the age. Do you see peds becoming a thing?

@NomadKingR6 So if someone reincarnates which he did since he lost his other body, into a 15 year old who was originally 1000 years old it’s alright to date underaged girls? That sounds wrong.

I’m sorry if this offended anyone, I want to make it clear that this is called pedophile, no matter how fancy you try to make it sound.

How can she say he won by luck. Correct me if im wrong but people dont normaly deflect every sword hit by luck

Dex-chan lover
@Mkaaaro Probably true, but as noted, the entire point of the drunken sword style was that it looks like a fluke, like, he was trained to be able to fight with a sword in a way that makes it look like total luck by a master of swordsmanship.

Whether a real person could ever achieve such feats is dubious, but that goes for pretty much anything he learned in hero land probably. Either way his faking it was of a higher skill level than all the legitimate swordsmen there, and apparently lives up to it's intent, appearing totally lucky.

Anyways, not to defend the series too hard because the drunken sword premise IS pretty silly, but he did specifically note during that fight that if he deflected any more she'd probably be suspicious, which is why he then had them both trip instead. I dunno, maybe 3-4 deflects could theoretically happen, albeit very unlikely, not 'normally' but maybe ever.

Dex-chan lover
@WarringChamp Wrong, he did not reincarnate into a 15 year old body.
"The weak prince of an insignificant country, Davey. After becoming comatose, his soul escaped to a temple where the souls of heroes gathered. He trained for a thousand years and has now returned as a max level hero!"
he returned to his own body and only 6 years has passed in the real world.

there is only some minor mention of reincarnation like twice or something, no previous age, no specific memories mentioned from a life before either.

@WarringChamp

I do think if it was a reincarnation situation it would have been 100% messed up.

However, I don't think we can apply this same logic to him.
All I can see when I looked at the MC, is a kid who lived for 1000 years with his great-great-elders and had never ever had any kind of interaction with any people of the same or around the same age as him. The closest to him is surely 500 years older at least, even if it was "just" 70 it would still be a lot.
Not only that, most of his actual interactions are with some old weirdo called who call themself heroes who put him in some non-stop training.

So in my eyes, the MC is just a kid who for the first time puts his feet out of his house and has 3rd grade syndrome and finally sees a girl of his age.
Having you comparing him to a 90 years old grandpa is kind of weird in my opinion.

I can totally see where you are coming from, but that's my point of view in the end.

u can think of it as this, mc took a drug that transported his spirit to another dimension and he trained there and the drug lasted for only 6 years

god that swordsman girl is really annoying. i dont know what it is about her but she just fills me with rage, maybe its the arrogant attitude

Fed-Kun's army
this stupid MC.....if he can do that....then stop posing and do that in the last chapter dammit

I almost threw my phone when she interfered. NOBODY ASKED FOR HER HELP! I'm happy he handled it, but this woman is annoying me.

Users who are viewing this thread