The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Let’s wait for some peeps to die and a cover for me to be made and then show off in front of a person who will obviously be part of my future harem. Yup. And lets’s one shot them too while I’m at it.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is low key stupid. If he doesn’t want anyone to know, he could’ve just done it really quickly at the beginning. Then no one would know and he could continue living peacefully.

oh lol, it's kinda neat how he said fuck it let's throw away all that hord work

Group Leader
He’s over 1000 years old and is smitten by a child. Where’s the FBI? Also why does he decide to show off in front of her? She may be his teachers descendent but there is no need to show off in front of her. He could’ve just knocked her out.

It might be explained later but right now it feels like another Japanese manga with color.

He is not obligated to save anyone though 😅 And people who keeps saying "impossible" even after seeing it with their own eyes 😅

@vhad23 and i hope he doesn't become a king if he still think he is not obligated to save anyone(probably he'll be one since he's retarded and a simp for a mentally 1000 years old man, remember he reincarnated once before).

Are you fucking kidding me he could of easily just killed him off why prolong these weak ass fucking fights smh

I see many people saying he is 1000 years old... Let's not forget in that world there were only some ~5'000 years old monsters who only consider him as a kid.

I don't think he would grow up from being a kid that easily even if he is that old. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
For a second I was scared we would have to wait till the next chapter for the fight, but thankfully it was a massacre, so it fit into the last few panels.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting but would have liked to see more of a longer brawl but still pretty good.

thank god that bitch isnt in the fight anymore she should have just fucked off and let mc handle it

Fed-Kun's army
if a sword "goddess" cant handle the red fog I'd guess that the guy who is standing straight and smiling in said red fog might be better suited for the weather

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeesh, heals her from de-buff and she's like "back away you wont win" even though clearly he's breathing the blood-air like it was nothing

@zok7404 He just woke up from a coma like 5 months ago. He hasn't gained his full strength like he had in the temple. Just consider chapter 60 and below as a warm up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread