The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

@dsty292 What was bad about it? If you mean the last bubble "Down the rabbit hole" it's a reference from alice in wonderland, not our fault if you don't get it. It means going deeper and deeper/following a trail to the end. Kind of like going somewhere no man has ever gone before.

Bruh these types of comments
I'm feeling the urge to hit the back of your heads right now
Do you read Asura's version just to mock them? Just be grateful for what you've got, you piece of shit
They say beggars aren't choosers, but that's the bright side of them. Grateful for what they've got, unlike y'all whom I doubt want to kill your wallet just for raws.

Double-page supporter
If a KING, cant do wtf he wants, so nobody else can... lol

Dex-chan lover
wow king... really? not even remorse? good mc, don't take the throne.. give it to your cute lil bro instead

@DarkRaider really? That's what you think I thought was a bad translation? Don't be an ass. Everyone knows "going down the rabbit hole," it's a common phrase even if you haven't read Alice in Wonderland. That was actually one of the better parts of your TL.

Probably the worst translation is when the king says "you did well." Then the prince apologizes. Why's he apologizing after a compliment? He's sorry he did well? LOL

Pretty sure it's supposed to be more like "you had a hard time."

Another one: "strictly speaking, I'm the type to use greatswords" which makes no sense since MC literally just explained that he doesn't fit with Kaldaras which is, ha, a greatsword.

There's a couple weird translations imo, like "it is joyous" - nobody talks like that - but that's a small complaint.

You gotta admit, y'all usually do better than this. I mean, even the chapter you uploaded today was better than this one, translation-wise.

Lol this King is funny.
"I needed to do this to help the kingdom"
Proceeds to let the kingdom rot from the actions of the female that killed thr only woman who loved him and still doesn't blame. Lol. And I can just see how the green kids will somehow protect the king if mc turns hostile

hope the lil bro takes the throne (tho im kinda sure of it, it just feels that way)

go, our prince, just have fun mwah

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. That's a lot of daddy issues to surf through.

Everyone wants the king dead. They all judge him for not being a good man who looks out for his family before the kingdom-even if that kingdom seemed to be on the verge of a dangerous event. I guess protecting the livelihood of thousands of civilians means nothing to these folks, duty is meaningless unless it serves ones personal life. All play, no work.

I suggest you start with pekora or coco, she's always a good choice for starters. You can expand your branches from there.

Users who are viewing this thread