The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
thumb_crusade-crusade-crusade-crusade-crusade-crusade-enusade-crusade-crusade-crusade-9571938.png

So he can buff, purify, use op swords, shoot bows, and ten million other things. Then doesn’t that mean he can make his territory farmable using some kind of holy magic paired with elemental magic?

Goblin Slayer is slightly disappointed.
GS: Are you sure that's all of them? No goblin escaped? No other nests in the area? Have you checked for markers and traps left behind?

Thanks for the scanlation

Aggregator gang
@ReRead

From what he claims "Holy Power is not omnipotent", I guess using magic as a means to make farmable land would be short term.

Fed-Kun's army
@okasamyn I can see, grid giving a twitching smile while goblin slayer integrate him to ensure the nest was properly destroyed kek.

Double-page supporter
@ReRead

He likely could, but then he would have to constantly maintain that magic- it's not a truly permanent solution.

And here we see why most isekai protagonists try to lay low and avoid recognition.

That’s why you don’t prattle on about holly power and victory against evil wile bathed in golden light

@lailika someone commented on an earlier chapter that he was reincarnated into this world before he fell into a coma, but since I haven't seen anything (especially since I can't find a novel for this and I don't remember him specifically saying he was reincarnated or anything along those lines) to verify this myself so I am not certain if that is the case and he didn't just learn about games and otherworld stuff from the heros and gods that trained him

@Izayoi98 I read in another platform that after he started wandering after been poisoned he reincarnated in Earth and died, then he met the heroes and Gods. Not sure about that (because he was in a comma), but that's another "theory" 😅 the novel would be helpful because in that aspect the webtoon is lacking.. thanks for answering!

Users who are viewing this thread