The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
It probably won't happen, but it would be hilarious if the castle was destroyed and people killed due to sudden rain and flooding.

Oh god just imagining that the people will worship him as a saint or a prophet 😂😂
Anyway the people will be happy that the rains came down I just hope that they won’t be flooded or something lol

Freeman and Gordon...
HMMMMMMMM...
MAKES ME THINK ABOUT A GAME ABOUT A CERTAIN SCIENTIST...
HMMMMM...

He can’t sell those stones all at once cause a huge influx of them would drive the price down like mad

A major downpour on a region that has been dried up is actually really bad.
The ground can not take in all the water since it condensed and will lead to flooding with a lot of debris.
Better would be slight rain over a longer period of time so the ground can moisten up gradually layer by layer and regain it water reservoirs.

Dex-chan lover
So he now has a terraofming apparetus with nigh limitless power? Wonder how fast the crops are going to grow once he turns that function back on...

Though a downpour on such arid land would probably create a flash flood if left unchecked. So I really hope he did something about that.

this reminds me of fff trash hero where he made it rain but the region was flooded after days of heavy rain XD

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy. For an area that's been dried out for years to suddenly receive a downpour. That's how you get flash floods and mudslides.

Users who are viewing this thread