The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the ruins had another purpose outside of sucking out the land to generate a hugeass mana crystal.

I'm sorry, I feel like we missed something important. We were theorizing about what might be causing the problem, and then suddenly we're in some presumably hidden location looking at a gigantic fuckoff magic crystal that's worth more than the entire continent? I feel like there wasn't really enough explanation for this.

Also, sudden downpours in regions plagued by drought are a natural disaster. That's how you get flash floods and landslides. This isn't a good thing, realistically, but I get the feeling that will be overlooked for the sake of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti : This, rain after a huge drought is really dangerous. But I guess it'll be all okay because the author doesn't know about it x)

Dex-chan lover
@vorador I'm pretty sure the hugeass mana crystal was what started the drought, not created by it. So yeah, clearly some external purpose for it.

Aggregator gang
Thanks, but have to point out a mistake: Page 7, bubble 11 makes no sense, you might want to rephrase that... Also several typos here and there, but those are negligible.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari it wouldn't make sense to use something that valuable to simply create a drought. According to the MC, mana crystals of that size are simply unheard of.

It makes far more sense for a third party to ruin the territory in order to create such a valuable thing.

Dex-chan lover
@vorador Therein lies the question, what it's being used for, clearly there's an ulterior benefit for the drought somehow.

It's demonstrated here that it's the source of it, and messing with it was what made it rain, so at best there's a compromise wherein it's the spark for the drought, but did also grow in addition. I don't think it's that though, personally. Either way there's gotta be an exterior reason, the MC seemed to be eluding to that a few chaps ago too, if someone put it there to make a big gem, they should've already collected by now, but here it sits.

Users who are viewing this thread