The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

This is one of the few manga that's managed to do politics well for longer than eighteen chapters, so I'm always happy to see it get updated.

I think we've all just sort of accepted that HxH will never be finished.

@twinklecake did you ever know that the first thing a baby sloth eats is it's mother's fecal matter? It's a lot like how humans use breast milk; nutritious, filled with the healthy bacteria that's been cultivated by the mother, and the baby sloths refuse to eat anything else. Baby birds also consume their mother's vomit ^-^

There are several foods that can be "nutritious" and "taste good" but not be fit for human consumption. She ignores this law and uses whatever she finds. Super food that tastes great and increases your brain power but causes intestinal cramps due to its inability to be properly digested? GO FOR IT!

Double-page supporter
@ReficuLSolbaiD
I can't think of anything that tastes good, is good for you, but can't be digested. Haribo sugar-free gummy bears definitely taste good, but they're not good for you and wreak havoc on the digestive system.

MC: Let's leave before the elves found out.
Me: Boy you underestimate the senses of a thirsty lady
Elf lady: Oohh what should i do?
Me: Simple. Get some seeds from him since he picked the flowers on your sanctuary. As for what kind of seed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters!

I hope that old guy buys it all so those laughing idiots won't be able to get any.

lmao that village mayor or whoever, everytime protag is just like "it's fine it's fine"

Double-page supporter
@ReficuLSolbaiD
Bro, I eat corn on the daily. It's the best source of fiber in the world. In your first comment, you specifically mentioned foods that cause intestinal cramps. But I have cramps if I go three days without eating corn.

@MrMcNasty them cramps you're getting are from hunger... and I was cracking a joke when you said food you can't digest. In reality, I'm just too lazy to look up the plants that require additional prep work to eat because they are coated in toxins. Blowfish, sushi, oysters, I really want to name foods that have NO available prep method but, well... too lazy -.-

Hellison understands that having better information will give him the upper hand and is willing to do his due diligence to confirm it. I see a business transaction coming soon.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting boring.

Everything is stupid fluff pretending to be high level politics. The MC can solve all problems.

Meh. I’m giving up on this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread