The Max Level Hero Strikes Back - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

All these people shitting on your work when its clearly superior. I dont know if the other teams work has gotten better but the earlier chapters were worse to read than you guys. Pls keep up the work, ill gladly wait longer for your uploads.

Sidenote, I'm not hating on Asura. I do like their work and read some of their other series. I simply think in this case secret has the better product.

This looks SO MUCH better. I also love the little "SFX: crash" nearby the untranslated SFX, it's a really nice mid-way that more translators should do. The raws are of much higher quality aswell! Doesn't mean I'm shitting on Asura, I read a lot of their work and it's not bad, but also not as good.

"Im not shitting on Asura, but..." We all know that everything before the "but" is meaningless. Just dont mention them. At all.

I know it is surprising, but you can make an argument on "why I love your translations more than theirs" without mentioning the other party in such a pathetic self-excusing way.

That's what adults do. Try it next time for a better (comment) reading experience.

@twinklecake Im not calling you a newbie if you never met this "event" in your 2 years here on Mangadex, but I can assure you what he is saying is right. Look it up for yourself if you are that interested. Bamboozled.

Thing is, there are so many good shit out there that you just forget them after years pass by and new good shit comes. And mangadex's current "follow" list is not helping either to find such forgotten shit.

What tf the powers gain personality?? The fuck, what a poor attempt to downplay and dampen the overpoweredness of the MC. 'Hurr durr I got OP powers but guess what? I can't control them!'

@therealrevin I much prefer this release. Their quality is much higher. They actually put effort into the english translation. I read a couple chapters of each translator and decided to go with this group.

Dex-chan lover
"Well, I don't see a reason too"... Oh, so edgy!11!!1
It's one thing not being able to save everyone, it's another to "not see a reason" to save innocent bystanders WHEN EVERYTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU

Users who are viewing this thread