The Max Level Hero Strikes Back - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@therealrevin
Ummm, how should I put this.
Never heard of other groups working on stuff?
Ya empty in the noggin or something, lmao.

If they were "working on it", then they should'nt have kept 95% of the chapters secret and showing little to no interest of keeping the series

while Asura translated all the chapters since

Fed-Kun's army
@Iwashiii I think the people who unnecessarily repeat work are empty in the noggin.

That is however assuming they didn't already have the work done, and just didn't upload it. Which is very possible due to competition.

I'm just upset this is caught up to raws.

@Banba yeah. I'm even more frustrated when a group (A) is translating something someone else (B) is already frequently updating while another series from (A) is far behind on their raws. Not that this is the case, but it may be, haven't actually checked which series they're both working on. Know it's a lot.

Edit: @Radlife As my edit above stated. Basically the readers of other series are losing out because groups are translating many series yet neglect some for specific others even IF those others (such as this) are already being translated by someone else.

Edited again: This group is actually a great example. They translate 'I Stack Experience Through Reading Books' yet the raws are very far ahead so much that a sniper (don't agree with) swooped in and released about 40 chapters in a week. So begs the question, why exactly are they working on 'New' series that others are also competing over (this) when one of their current works (I Stack...) is so far behind?

Money grab.

@therealrevin Yeah I think its fine for there to be two different translation groups, one day one or the other might drop and you'll just be sad. Having two groups that do this and not fight/call sniping just makes better for the reader. Why you complaining? No one loses in this situation

@Radlife you've obviously never seen the cases where translations die due to sniping. Group A starts a manga , group B snipes. Group A stops due to snipes and group B dros the manga and now nobody is translating it. Happened on many occasions . So no it doesn't benefit the reader

Dex-chan lover
@mddawkin I'm not calling you a liar, but I will point out that arguments like this tend to be a lot more convincing with specific examples.

Dex-chan lover
I've just read all of secret's releases , I would say that they're better in terms of quality, sometimes there'r tl notes that gives context, for example, try comparing ch. 13 from both version, secret seems to know more contexts and references than asura.
There was even a sentence with different subject, and secret's was more in context.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the releases. I guess I'll be waiting for secret releases even if they're a bit slower.

Supporter
@Radlife
they lose views on their chapters
because half will like these guys and other half will like the others and views will be split
I just dont understand why they decided to do this manga, when it already has a scantlation group, than just focus on some dropped mangas
thats it, im not complaining, im just curious

Users who are viewing this thread