The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

🧐🤓🤓🤓🤓🧐Thanks for the Chapter

It's needs to stop, the fighting and snipping
It becomes confusing when we see a pop up of new chapter
🧐

Supporter
Its like these people expect to find masterpieces at every corner. 8/10

Banned
Can yall stop uploading the same chapter twice? The one guy clearly beats you to it every time so stop.

best part about this manga are the twins honestly
its refreshing to see some good twin rep :)
differing personalities, they bicker, THE DESIGNS ARE SIMILAR BUT NOT THE SAME THING JUST GENDERBENT
i love them sm

Aggregator gang
@LeaveitBlank

I see... thanks for the insight. It's a real shame if that's the case...I suppose at least you tried to cooperate, it was worth a shot.

Thanks for your hard work with translations for this series.

Dex-chan lover
@fasontales
I don't agree. They definitely should feel free to upload the same chapters. This can help if one of the teams decides to stop translating or worse... decides to erase all their scans and leave. This has happened with a major group before. Huge loss.

Personally, I'll always thanks uploaders (though not always explicitly so).

@necromach how long will i take for it to become good? wdym patience? 23 chapters of mostly not very good story doesnt exactly show that it will become good later on. if there is actually stuff to wait for, then please elaborate. i also am still reading it because i saw a previous comment of yours.

@setedos4 my personal problem with this manga is that the mc doesnt have any real challenges. i do think its pacing is a lot better than others but everything bad that happens to him is fixed very easily.

God this series is annoying. Everything about it is just so half-assed. Don't understand what goes through people's minds when they think "Wow this is amazing I've never read anything like it a perfect 8/9/10!"

Spot on when people say if this was a Japanese manga instead of Korean it would be unceremoniously shat on and rightfully so for its laziness, inconsistencies, and unoriginality.

@chocopark

many good series even need a over 100 chapter to become good ( like Tower of God ) , which I consider still the best korean manhwa till this date. So yes, patience is the key. Or you can drop it anytime.

The series as of Chapter 23: Thus far, the series is so-so. You get your usual fill of power fantasy and the "hiding true abilities" trope. In terms of plot twist, the fight between two translators is more interesting than the actual plot twists in the series.

Group Leader
honest shit.
very overrated shit.
this is just a pile of bs.
well, it's not as bad as some other isekais i've read before (those are even more nonsense compiled into wtf), but i think everyone is overrating this-
someone tell me what's so great about it?
if you say "the plot", "the characters" or "the art" then i will puke

its a pretty fun read i guess, even though the story and characters are all pretty cliche. but the art is pretty goood and action scenes impactful enough. Just don't go in expecting a masterpiece.

It took 24 chapter till he started to do something. I kinda expected he would just fool around with his knowledge and just beat everyone but this story is half assed writing

Double-page supporter
can anyone who knows more tell me if he gets with green haired half sister? :O

Why did he compare the pelisti kingdom to singapore like he's from earth in chapter 13? Wasn't he a local of the world that got comatosed and trained for 1000 years instead of being isekai'd?

cig

@Eldwin you probably looked past it, but the mc was originally isekai'd into the world and was originally thankful for being reborn into such a free and luxurious life. it's only after being mortally injured by the arrow that he was put into the hall of heroes and is now what he is.

many good series even need a over 100 chapter to become good (like Tower of God)

There is a term for this in writing and is almost exclusively a very, very BAD thing: DECOMPRESSION. When a story is decompressed, like what we constantly see in Chinese shit, this is a clear sign that the writer is amateur at best, or incompetent at worst. This is also, usually, a sign of a "hot off the presses" sort of script that doesn't go through an editor of any sort, let alone some QA to see if people won't lose interest when nothing is going on for extended periods of time. Koreans, as well, are bad at this shit, and is the reason why I don't read Korean manwa or LN/WNs anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread