The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Fed-Kun's army
This whole arc is pretty boring. When will he get back to dealing with the queen et all.
Sword Princess is boring too

Aggregator gang
@Leaveitblank @DarkRaider

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE seriously consider working on this series together.

We really appreciate both your teams' hard work, but its such a shame to see this double translation resulting in waste of manpower and time when instead you guys could join forces (and do this as a joint project) to make even better scanlations, and potentially also pick up one of the many other deservng series not currently being translated.

Group Leader
@elbs Considering the remarks for me and Secretscans in their discord just because I tried to give them some feedback for their quality, as a group leader I don't think chances of a possible collaboration among the two groups exists anymore. They are a bunch of kids, to say the least. And their script quality is kinda questionable as you can compare both versions for taming master and this one. So yeah I don't think we can collab on this one. And I think they don't want to collab probably because they'll loose the revenue? It's pretty obvious they are doing all popular series for revenue and patreons it brings but we don't do scans for money, it's just a hobby for most of us. We did a collab on taming master with zs but asura also jumped there so yeah, there will be two versions regardless.
I was avoiding questions so far but I guess if you want more info then dm me and I'll show you some more tea :thumb_up:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14moh1l10o2WarP2K1Q_ou6NAJ-CE-6gs (there are many more but I think this much are enough)

Group Leader
I think maybe 7.5/10 or 8/10?

Not bad, but honestly seems like your typical isekai..
And I'll be honest — this "revenge" is shit if all you're going to do is act weak and strike later/spare some royals.
If you're going to exact revenge on the royal family, do it right, please.
Not at all satisfying...
And doesn't seem like it'll be a gore revenge thing like Fukushuu O Koinegau...

@S0lid_Sn4ke He's originally isekaid from earth, then "The weak prince of an insignificant country, Davey. After becoming comatose, his soul escaped to a temple where the souls of heroes gathered. He trained for a thousand years and has now returned as a max level hero!"

@2252020 yeah, only specified as peaceful past life at the beginning, but in ch.13 he said the city is as smol as Singapore back on earth.

So it's ever said he's originally from earth?

omg so good is there a novel this is based on? no novelupdates link but just making sure

Group Leader
bit retarded
i predict the sword princess whatshername will be like "ohmaigod i will follow u from now on so TEACH ME DA WAY" and he will be like "OF COURSE, OF COURSE" and then we will have ourselves harem no 1
but revenge, huh? more like romance and harem.
i can already see a shit ton of weak girls asking him to make them stronger/falling in love at first sight
the blondie will be a tsundere probably
still deciding if i should drop it or not

im at chap 23. kinda shit. if you like manga where the whole thing is everyone thinking the mc is weak, then the mc showing he's strong and are surprised, then sure! read it. but if you like manga with any substance, dont read this.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are manwhas rated so highly compared to their manga counterparts?
This piece here doesn't have anything in it, even the art style is at most 7/10.
Manga counterpart would have at most rating of 7, only because it doesn't have visible harem in it.
6/10 and drop.

bla bla the story have not a substance. lol. The like I said people nowadays is lack of patience of reading something.

Or , you get mad because this rated higher than japanese manga ? lol can't blame you all since this web is full of weebs.

It's freaking funny how people here keeps spouting "ah this is your generic from weak to strong and MC stupid he is powerful but wants to stay hidden boohoo". For sure y'all have only read those generic and bland stuffs all day. I've read a lot of manga/manhua and this one at least is commendable compared to some, it's not an Isekai btw does being comatosed an Isekai now? Lmao. This manhua has a good storyline, arts are good, MC acts like a Royalty and progress is being shown(MC recovering and getting stronger also explanation on how he achieved). This is a solid 8, nothing more and nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread