The Max Level Hero Strikes Back - Ch. 158

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda surprised and hopeful that this dead series got picked up. but such a gap.
and their site.... adblock is almost a requirement. much sad

Dex-chan lover
NAAAHHHH MR SELLOUT OUT HERE BRANCHIN OUT TO ANOTHER SHIT SERIES 💀💀💀 Dont think I don’t see yo bs 💀
No we’re not going to your adware website, upload here or fuggoff

Group Leader
NAAAHHHH MR SELLOUT OUT HERE BRANCHIN OUT TO ANOTHER SHIT SERIES 💀💀💀 Dont think I don’t see yo bs 💀
No we’re not going to your adware website, upload here or fuggoff
I never understood comments like these, it takes less time to install adblock than write this comment

I was kinda surprised and hopeful that this dead series got picked up. but such a gap.
and their site.... adblock is almost a requirement. much sad
I feel like adblock is a requirement to use the internet nowadays. like i aint sitting through 5 mins of youtube ads or paying <insert mainstream media here> to read a shitty news article

Dex-chan lover
Being completely honest, it went through one of the worst arcs I've ever seen in manhwa in that span with some weird golem obsession from the author. Genuinely not worth reading it lol
You made me remember why I dropped it.

This arc was horrendous.

Dex-chan lover
Wdym by golem obsession?
The author stoped everything, all the plots made during the previous season, to create an arc where the MC is a student, create a golem and do everything through it. For no reasons aside that they like golem.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood comments like these, it takes less time to install adblock than write this comment

I feel like adblock is a requirement to use the internet nowadays. like i aint sitting through 5 mins of youtube ads or paying <insert mainstream media here> to read a shitty news article
Couldn't agree more. Even have to use it for google's own search results(kinda lead to me not using it nearly as much) and youtube's BS itself was crazy. I can't use youtube on mobile without cringing though the ad BS, almost rather bring/use a tethered laptop instead.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, asking people to go to their website until the chapter there has 20k views before they release the next scanlation breaks rule 1.8 of Mangadex, which says that "permanently withholding some of your scanlations to a series for the purpose of attracting users to your site is not allowed".

It would be a shame if people were to report this chapter for breaking this rule... Or, since their website is essentially an aggregator given the quantity of stolen chapter, the fact that it breaks rule 3.2.5... and 3.2.7 for having their website advertisements in the middle of the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the Manwha that Tricked me into reading because it had a harem tag, they should really remove that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh don't get me wrong, i use adblock. I just hate shit manhwa scanlators that does bullshit like this guy and I will always be more than happy to spend a couple minutes talking shit every time I see this guy uploading on a title I'm following. Also I am reading this manhwa, just in tachiyomi.

Dex-chan lover
Asura scans has been doing this weekly so there's no need to wait for 20k likes since they'll do it anyways. I use their site anyways since most of the ones I follow can only be found on there.

Users who are viewing this thread