The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

There is already an entry for that, unless they both have similar names and have both a have a Davey
https://mangadex.org/title/56696/the-max-level-hero-has-returned

This is already on the site, its called 'Max Leveled Hero Has Returned'
https://mangadex.org/title/56696/the-max-level-hero-has-returned

@ardeer really? I have read quite a few about these and it makes perfect sense and is already explained why he lays low.

Revenge i think he can beat everybody but still pissing of a entire country by killing of corrupt nobles out of nowhere will drain your stamina badly.He doesn't want instant gratification and so do i.
I love it when they take it slow because the entire story will be more coherent and less plot armor in my opinion.

kinda better than expected looking at the cover and the title. As it is rn i'd say a strong 7

Hmmm, ima stop at chapter 11. It’s not bad, don’t get me wrong, it’s just not for me. I don’t know what it is about these kinds of stories, but it does something to my heart, not anything emotional really, it makes my heart feel cramped and somewhat hard to breath (this is not exclusive to this, a ton of manga has made me feel like this).

Well, give it a try! It’s pretty good, and I’m probably gonna reread it once my heart “loosens” up a bit.

ah yes the cliché story that start with a vegetables, looked down upon, then gaining power at least he worked hard for it rather than some blatant plot armor.
op mc is good, mc have some wisdom in his head ingrained by the heroes
the author dont force the story to make mc use the real power with no reason nor goal which is bad news when someone with higher standing knows that the vegetables suddenly became strong, and the story would be a drag to continue

The title doesn't make sense, there are no levels and he isnt a hero. This is pretty mediocre but I'd rather read it than chinese manhua.

This series is way too typical. But that's not bad. Sometimes, you just want to turn off your brain and turn on the Monkey Brain. This series just has enough power fantasy seasoning to make the Monkey Brain clap.

My only downside about this Manhwa was the Female lead.

This princess is look like a fucking MOB, no unique nor eye-catching.

it was fucking plain..

other than that, it was quite good.
the story and MC.

well, look like i just need to endure this female lead.

Why are so many projects being done by multiple groups? It's really starting to annoy me. My follow list gets fucked up every single time. PLEASE JUST TALK IT OUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE

Considering SecretScans just had the one chapter ten days ago and uploaded the rest in the last few hours, while Asura already translated all 21 chapters...

yeah no, SecretScans did not talk it out.

Group Leader
That moment when Tachiyomi shows 20 new updates but it's just another group posting their version :/

The cover is so plain that it almost made me overlook it entirely. This seriously needs a better cover

Users who are viewing this thread