The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Dex-chan lover
The Princess of Fallen Kingdom has been bamboozled quite good
@fabiobsneto
Numbers... Everytime I see the word "numbers", I will always remember that one sentence...
"The Numbers! Mason!"

Lmao does it even really matter all that much what group picked it up? Personally I feel grateful to all the scanlators. If another group wants to work on said project, why can’t you just let them work on their own version of the translations while you do yours? Not to mention, its not like any of these illegal scanlation groups got permission to scanlate this from the author/artist/original creators.

With how many times I've seen an update on this manga I've learnt to not be baited... but it still hurts.

Yes, i came to this comment section for the drama since the drama from the other series is already a case closed

JK i actually read this series and dont really care abt the drama but hey why not

Hey maybe its because of this drama between the two groups that we're getting fast releases. some scanaltion groups start updating slowly when there is no competition ;)

So it updates around Sunday to Monday since it takes some time for the chapter to release so they can translate it. I don't know exact date of raw release since I don't know korean

Honestly one of the more exciting generic op reverse isekai then back again?? (idk wtf should I label this as). Idk how much longer until the author run out of juice but as of now its still pretty damn enjoyable.

Group Leader
these double chapters are getting annoying...

ehhhh thanks for the translations anyways

One of the better iseki series being translated. The MC clearly has a plan but he isn't just dumping it on your carelessly. We also are starting to see some allies and a potential love interest, which is positive.

Users who are viewing this thread