The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

It's generic but with good pacing which also makes it refreshing since most other isekais are really fast (atleast the manga ones).

Its not bad though its not good too, I'm annoyed whenever something gets added out of nowhere like "oh this sounds cool to add to the mc" thing but its not entirely bad.

Imagine this person who trains with the greatest people humans have ever imagined in all sorts of mystical arts and profound powers, and what we end up is with this d#pshit. HOW?!? God I hate these novels. He looks like the dumb of dumb and dumbe.

Very mediocre, if you're isekai/regressor trash that'll eat this sorta story up tho, you'll love it.
q6qs8cdbeht31.jpg

So far the author managed to make an extremly safe powerfantasy isekai. Not worth the score if not for the 2 groups competition. Op underdog protag who is always right and smarter then evereone else. Little bit of edginess. "powerful" princess-knight who loses to random second-rate villain and saved by MC. Fine pacing and drawing quality.

I actually like this manga it’s much better than most of these type of mangas with op mcs. He has a reason to do what he does he isn’t dumb af and understands he can’t just attack someone of he domestic like them. He is also mature it reminds me a lot of beginning after the end while it isn’t as good it is still a ok read and you won’t hate it it’s a good basic story with some cliches

Dex-chan lover
This manga is either poorly written or just poorly adapted. As the story goes on,
it is dropping hints that the protagonist is from a modern world as well. That’s never setup in the early chapters.
so it’s starting to get stupid in a bad way.

Protag is a bit of a D!psh!t, but other than that it isn't too bad. I am rather confused about why he
didn't take up the role of the king.. I believe at the start he said that he wanted to be king or something.
Ehhh this is the kind of manga ill forget in a week if there aren't weekly updates. It's very mediocre.

Asura Scans got roasted, oof.
I prefer their upload speed and TL speed, but quality should worth something as well.
Which is why most people prefer SecretScans as they deliver better quality.
Though I do not mind reading Asura's TL as well, like reading the RAWs using Yandex (lol).

Dex-chan lover
This manga isn't anywhere near good enough to have 2 tl groups fighting over it lol.

Honestly just read the first few chapters and see if you like it. If you don’t like it then you’ll probably agree with the comments about isekai=trash (even though the isekai part isn’t the main focus). If you do like it then enjoy (looks like Secret Scans is the better TL group here)

Users who are viewing this thread