The Mentor and the New Employee Who Gradually Change Each Other - Ch. 74

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Everyone. Please. Let him cook.
never-let-bro-cook-again-bruh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In 10 years when they're are married and have 2 kids the older child is going to ask "Mom, dad won't tell me how he confessed. How did he do it." The fmc is going tell her child how he did it and the MC is going cringe so hard from repressed memories that he's going to need to go to some therapy sessions.

Dex-chan lover
Hark my lady, doth I notice that thine figure resemble that of an angel? Nay, for even god cannot make a creature so beautiful! I wouldst be a cretin, nor have eyes, to deny myself asking for thine hand.

Did this guy just read Shakespeare for the first time or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Can a woman please explain the cat whiskers and mouth, what that the female character is supposed to feel in that panel?

Fed-Kun's army
:kek:
"I want to be the planet that keeps on circling your galaxy, Won't you become my sun"
A planet revolves around a star, and the star system revolves around a black hole, forming a galaxy. You failed even in this :kek:
But you at least had some courage to confess :aquadrink:
Not really. The black hole is a metaphor for end of Life, which we all circle around, so it's still about capturing the moment and risking it all for a chance at something better that maybe could last or not.

Users who are viewing this thread