The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Get over our differences and unite into one harmonious.... paella? what is that?

You have to keep the crack feeling going when you read this. The moment you stop and start thinking about the implications of it, is when Comedy turns into Horror.

@LazyDays - but that's what I'm waiting for. Era is gonna go serial killer on the seafood fish and Sango is gonna be a detective trying to find the culprit!

Dex-chan lover
my brain saw page 11

abf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The girl with the dragon tattoo parody with her retarded mother...Oh god I'm wheezing...That face...

Also,
Him: YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT MY STAND: BLUE OYSTER CULT!

Her: YOU FOOL! EVERYONE KNOWS MY STAND, THE CALMS, IS UNDEFEATED!

Dex-chan lover
It was at this moment that the seeds of genocide sprouted within the princess, as she contemplated sacrificing her people to the enemy so that she could further indulge in the exotic delicacies of their oppressors...

The author picks a theme for each chapter and makes it come to life. The world building, the backstories, the spot-on gags, the dark humor of the entire premise, not to mention the numerous cultural references... you can really feel the author's fandom of many other works in each of his cover pages and the little references throughout

Users who are viewing this thread