The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Contributor
Let me guess, the series ends with her screaming "I reject my Mermaidity!!!", slapping on a Stone Mask/Fin, and transforming into a Human. The final scene is her eating the fish version of Speedwagon while the Seadust Crusaders prepare to go after her.

At chapter 23, Era should have consumed at least 23 fishes, many quite close to her, and I don't remember how many two-fish dish chapters there are. Era would probably be reserved a seat among the royalties of hell at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
When people saw Jojo reference. I saw 2 Mads Mikkelsen refference (Death Stranding and Hannibal Lecter)

Big image
1b6a2100917fc342b73b7a150fda7213.png

Dex-chan lover
What if she didn't just eat her friends and ate random fish, would that make it better?

@JWChibi "What if she didn't just eat her friends and ate random fish, would that make it better?"
and
@BlurEyes "At chapter 23, Era should have consumed at least 23 fishes, many quite close to her, and I don't remember how many two-fish dish chapters there are. Era would probably be reserved a seat among the royalties of hell at this rate."
and
@INCorect302 "This is so dark and yet I find it hilarious...I AM GOING TO HELL"

I see nothing wrong with her eating them, it's not like she tracked, fished them herself, filleted them, cooked them, and served them up. She simply is the benefactor of their monthly, timely death is all.

@logginginsux "She didn't catch any of the fish herself. She didn't kill any of the fish herself. She ate them only after they had already been turned into good food. One of my favorite WNs says that good food has no sin so she shouldn't either. However, based on her drool levels, she is getting closer to doing the deed herself at which point she is done for. I expect to see her lead someone she doesn't like to some hooks or into a net/trap in the rapidly approaching future."

I feel the same way you do about this... but I can see this happen when she runs out of money and still hungry...

Users who are viewing this thread