The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Inter-Team Battle Exam

Those people are Reallllyyyy IDIOT. He can kill and revive the enemies freely in a duel, in front of their face??? Still unqualified???? Really people????

Aggregator gang
I mean is there any point of being ignorant after seeing his Gaze? She's pretty darn stupid!

i mean a guy proclaimed to be ur king reborn has power u cant even fathom uses skill unique to the demon king bloodline but even better and u still look down on him

Dex-chan lover
@mbos14 How do you think the "royalty" feels after 2000 years without him. If he comes back especially not from one of their families they may lose political and financial power. I doubt they would look that hard. I think that most hope the version of him that would be best is one with no memories of his past life born into a royal family. What is worst is being born into low caste with his memories and full power. He wasn't a good guy, but he was plenty aware of his problems and what he does. He doesn't make any claims that what he did were right.

@unknownsaint111 isn't that this whole manga? He uses spells that have been lost for 2 thousand years at a really high level still everyone doubts him somehow

Dex-chan lover
MC: Instead of running away you are coming at me?
Bratty Sister character: I can't loose without getting closer.
MC: Hoho, then come as close as you like.

Fed-Kun's army
We make a castle with magic barriers, and a lot of traps inside. It's impossible to climb to the top to meet our boss. What will you do:
1) Try and die.
2) Give up.
3) Just pluck the whole castle up and throw it away.

Castle: am I a joke to you?

Users who are viewing this thread