The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Inter-Team Battle Exam

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that was satisfying!!! Not only did he put her in a b****y place, but showed "I'm older than you, so sit down and shut up!"

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god it's not one of those moments where the OP MC is so stupid to fully rely on making their friend overcome their weakness by winning on their own, and while they lose, the OP MC has to accept a loss or a tie when all could easily be solved by just acting on your own to prove your point that the enemy is weak af.

Dex-chan lover
i just love how over the top this is, and i'd be honestly surprised as hell if the author wasn't leaning on it's "chuuni but not pretending" factor on purpose

Double-page supporter
If they will still consider him unqualified and a failure after this, all I can say is that none of them have any brain cells at all.

Supporter
Im calling it now, the reason she is acting the way she is towards her sister is because she at one time lost control of her eyes of ruin (probably when they first manifested) and harmed her.

Dex-chan lover
-It’s just funny, yet amazing how all of that was so effortless. He brings those who believes themselves to be above all else, down a peg and make them realize they’re small compared to the rest of what could be. 😂

Dex-chan lover
By seeing how he does things, I wonder why the teachers haven't retest his aptitude with stronger crystals but is there any crystal can even measure his magic power lol.
This MC reminds me of Mathias from https://mangadex.org/title/21901/shikkaku-mon-no-saikyou-kenja-sekai-saikyou-no-kenja-ga-sara-ni-tsuyokunaru-tame-ni-tensei-shimashita

if the castle is some sort of 3D magic circle with him as the center or however ch1 described it, couldn't he just go sit on the throne and reactivate the castle.

Dex-chan lover
... okay this has the usual power fantasy tropes but it's quite enjoyable to read. It helps that the MC is not the usual Doormat but knows exactly how strong he is and simply doesn't give a shit if people think otherwise aside from what can only be called casual demonstrations.
And yes I call throwing a castle "casual demonstration" ... he only used one friggin' hand for god's sake.

Dex-chan lover
Logically, people would call the Director or the strongest w/e to analyze this guys abilities since he is a straight monster unknown to average and high people, maybe only the "highest" know a thing about him.
Well, I appreciate the author doing what he does and embed the Anime logic.

Users who are viewing this thread