The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Inter-Team Battle Exam

Couldn't wait for the next chapter, so i decided to read the web novel.
I thought the older sister is a b*tch, boy i couldn't be more wrong.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect there might be some conspiracy playing in-between those 2000 years.

I mean, how can you get the name of your own founder wrong?

@zephyroths well, look at something like the catholic religion. it has ties to serveral other religions like judism, islam, christianity, ect. But it's origins only go back around 2000 years of recorded history, everything before that is stories and such. So how did all these different religions split up and get different names for their gods and practices. 2000 years is a lot of time for people to forget shit and split off or change details. More so if things like books or records are rare/expensive or have been destroyed at one point. All kinds of things can get changed, and then 2000 years later one religion turns into several. So in this case a name gets changed or lost to time.

Dex-chan lover
why doesnt he just stroll in and overwhelm all the overseeing individuals of this place and declare himself the demon king? Having to go through this trail period doesn't really make all that much sense when its clear they have no idea what the proper parameters of finding the true founder is

Group Leader
@koyomiya I don't think he cares about what other think about him or the title itself, but he wont hide the fact he is the true demon lord (he said its just a title others came up with and forced it to him on their own). To him this is probably an enjoyable experience when you compared his previous life. I guess it's a vacation of sorts and he is just going along with everyones shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread